Ban on Johnny Bravo & ChimpBallsâ„¢
(06-02-2012, 05:32 PM)ChimpB Wrote:
(06-02-2012, 04:39 PM)countercraftz Wrote: Hmm... I Saw Johnny Bravo Lockpick your Door While You and Chimpballs are Trading for BMK Items. Am I Right? Because I Saw on your Video a Random Raid when Johnny Bravo Got inside your Cade. I dont think ChimpBalls Was Part of It. And Can an Admin Tell me Please is One Man Raid Allowed? if no Then Johnny Bravo Random Raided you for no Reason.

One man raid is allowed. And I still don't know if Johnny heard the contra sounds or if he had some other reason so it is undecided wether it was random or not. Also, before me or Johnny came into the video, it was quite obvious about the contra sound as it was very loud.
I thought you need 2 or More People to Raid. I Think thats in the Rules. I dont Know.
[Image: 157btat.png]
Thank you for the signature Andreas!

I will See you all later in Fearless RP! I will Miss you Since i Already Left Fearless RP Community. (I'll be in the Group Still since i love you all ^-^)
There is not enough evidence. I am almost positive you can hear the noise from the sidewalk outside from where you had the contra located at. There is not enough evidence to issue a ban...

Maybe if chimp ran into your base and destroyed your contra... but he didnt even raid. Johnny could have heard it...

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!