Ban on Johnny Bravo & ChimpBallsâ„¢
Name of player: Johnny Bravo & ChimpBalls™

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29346506 & STEAM_0:1:20770712

Time in GMT: 7 hours, 54 minutes, 11 seconds

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: Random raided by Johnny Bravo, and ChimpBalls™ was obviously working as a distraction. Also a lot of failRP from Johnny Bravo. Video pretty much shows it all. No response when asked about raid reason.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCXLNJo09...e=youtu.be
Could you show me the part where I was a part of the raid? And I'm pretty sure Johnny heard contra, but I will not speak for him.
(06-02-2012, 08:06 AM)ChimpB Wrote: Could you show me the part where I was a part of the raid? And I'm pretty sure Johnny heard contra, but I will not speak for him.

For starters, you ran inside as soon as I had opened the fading door. Secondly, a normal buyer would have been able to "wait a minute". You also went on from product to product, obviously not interested in buying anything. As for Johnny Bravo, he cannot prove that he had heard the contraband.
I can choose how I buy things. And as for Johnny, you can't prove he didn't hear contra.
(06-02-2012, 08:20 AM)ChimpB Wrote: I can choose how I buy things. And as for Johnny, you can't prove he didn't hear cotta.

I don't think you realise that it still counts as a random raid.
Are you saying that if someone hears contra and they raid for it, it is random?
(06-02-2012, 08:27 AM)ChimpB Wrote: Are you saying that if someone hears contra and they raid for it, it is random?

Indeed.

'9. "Because I needed money" is not a valid reason to raid.'
I have been told multiple times by admins (more than one) that it is ok to raid because you "hear contra"
(06-02-2012, 08:32 AM)ChimpB Wrote: I have been told multiple times by admins (more than one) that it is ok to raid because you "hear contra"

Don't you raid contraband for money?
Don't you read my posts?

You can raid for contraband.