Ban on Johnny Bravo & ChimpBallsâ„¢
(06-02-2012, 08:33 AM)ChimpB Wrote: Don't you read my posts?

You can raid for contraband.

No, you don't understand. I just proved my point.
You used to not be allowed to raid for contra, but since then that rule has changed.
(06-02-2012, 08:37 AM)ChimpB Wrote: You used to not be allowed to raid for contra, but since then that rule has changed.

If the rules have changed then the offical rules would had been edited. Do you have any proof of this rule change?
Only the word of a few admins.

But anyway, I am done here. If I am going to get banned for running into an open door and for hesitating while buying stuff then... Whatever.

And if Johnny is going to get banned for raiding with a "valid" reason then. I guess he might not care since he is already banned.

Goodnight.
(06-02-2012, 08:50 AM)ChimpB Wrote: Only the word of a few admins.

But anyway, I am done here. If I am going to get banned for running into an open door and for hesitating while buying stuff then... Whatever.

And if Johnny is going to get banned for raiding with a "valid" reason then. I guess he might not care since he is already banned.

Goodnight.

Well, Johnny Bravo is the main idiot here. And if the admins are going against the offical rules, then they're doing it wrong.
We are not going against any rules I dont know what you are going on about. The noise the contra band makes when it produces money was provided just for raid reasoning...

The rule you stated is just saying you cannot raid someones house in hoping they have money and contra in there.

And there is no way of knowing if Johnny heard it or not... Chimp if you would be so kind as to ask him reason for raid it would be gratefully appreciated. He still might be banned just for straight killing without RP reason... I mean the BMD didnt even threaten him in any way..
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(06-02-2012, 09:59 AM)Beflok Wrote: We are not going against any rules I dont know what you are going on about. The noise the contra band makes when it produces money was provided just for raid reasoning...

The rule you stated is just saying you cannot raid someones house in hoping they have money and contra in there.

And there is no way of knowing if Johnny heard it or not... Chimp if you would be so kind as to ask him reason for raid it would be gratefully appreciated. He still might be banned just for straight killing without RP reason... I mean the BMD didnt even threaten him in any way..

'9. "Because I needed money" is not a valid reason to raid.'

You are still violating this rule. The only reason why someone would raid for contraband (whether they heard this sound or not) is 'because they needed money'. Nudelholz set the official rules himself and if the other admins believe that you can raid for contraband (which you obviously do) then you are violating the official rules.

Am I missing something because you don't seem to understand it the same way I do.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11792
(06-02-2012, 09:59 AM)Beflok Wrote: We are not going against any rules I dont know what you are going on about. The noise the contra band makes when it produces money was provided just for raid reasoning...

I will ask him if he comes online later.
Hmm... I Saw Johnny Bravo Lockpick your Door While You and Chimpballs are Trading for BMK Items. Am I Right? Because I Saw on your Video a Random Raid when Johnny Bravo Got inside your Cade. I dont think ChimpBalls Was Part of It. And Can an Admin Tell me Please is One Man Raid Allowed? if no Then Johnny Bravo Random Raided you for no Reason.
[Image: 157btat.png]
Thank you for the signature Andreas!

I will See you all later in Fearless RP! I will Miss you Since i Already Left Fearless RP Community. (I'll be in the Group Still since i love you all ^-^)
(06-02-2012, 04:39 PM)countercraftz Wrote: Hmm... I Saw Johnny Bravo Lockpick your Door While You and Chimpballs are Trading for BMK Items. Am I Right? Because I Saw on your Video a Random Raid when Johnny Bravo Got inside your Cade. I dont think ChimpBalls Was Part of It. And Can an Admin Tell me Please is One Man Raid Allowed? if no Then Johnny Bravo Random Raided you for no Reason.

One man raid is allowed. And I still don't know if Johnny heard the contra sounds or if he had some other reason so it is undecided wether it was random or not. Also, before me or Johnny came into the video, it was quite obvious about the contra sound as it was very loud.