[FL] Ruxandra abusing
Star 
Steamid: STEAM_0:1:18460701

So I was driving on one of the open roads and I get a connection timeout because my ping all of a sudden shot to 999 and when I returned I crashed into a wall and backed up and continued on.

Few seconds later someone starts spamming OOC "OMG CDM" as per usual.

She instantly freezes me for no valid reason even though I wasn't running off or anything I was parking up my car.

"why did you CDM" I said "Uh what? did i run someone over it's pretty dark I didn't see anything"

Banned for an hour from driving

"Really?"

She then implies I am lying and then bans me for an hour because my "excuse" wasn't good enough, let's just note I didn't do a single thing prior to this.

Add her on steam and mention I had timed out and I might have ran someone over without knowing.

"Implies I am lying again and does not even care"

"I'll add a week ban to cool you down, make an unban request"

blocked before I can even reply.

No idea how you got admin with such a horrible attitude and lack of respect for players, really blocking someone to get the final word that's beyond pathetic.

I bet this will be bumped to a perma ban despite not doing anything wrong whatsoever.

"CarDM, lieing about it. Increased due to continuing to lie on Steam chat."

Then people wonder why the server get's ddosed by angry banned players amazing..
Quote:No idea how you got admin with such a horrible attitude and lack of respect for players, really blocking someone to get the final word that's beyond pathetic.

Agreed , but thats actually nearly every admin from this server.
I gave you a chance to apologise on Steam, even though I have a self-policy of never discussing bans over there and you still continued lieing.

I was following Grox (President) at the suburbs area, he was in the woods next to them. Was invisible and wondering why he's walking like a loonatic.

Next thing I saw was you driving your car relentlessly on him and NOT hitting the wall, therefore your theory of lagging being invalid.

I teleported and froze you just in case, I've had alot of people completely ignoring me and running away in the past and asked you why you did it. You started playing stupid saying "Did what? I don't know". When I told you to quit lieing you started throwing reasons like your screen was very dark then shift it to him walking in the middle of the street even though he was on the ground next to it then followed by you lagging. I was more than nice blacklisting you for 2 hours from vehicles, but instead of apologising and admitting your mistake, you just started inventing stories to back you up.

The reason I added the week was because you tried every single attempt to discredit me even possible, accusing me of not withnessing it.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
The rules says:
"4. Listen to the admin's decisions, they aren't negotiable. "

If you was against the blacklist decision, you should make an unblacklist request on forums.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
First of all I never said I saw anyone I said someone might have ran out infront of me but I didn't see anything.

Also you never mentioned It was the president otherwise I would have apologised to him.

I am not sure why a president would miles from the nexus without a car or backup.

I don't understand how that's apparently a "lie" that's your opinion I suppose.

Either way you banned me from my car for an hour, added a day ban then made it a week.

Oh and if you must know I was changing the brightness settings to play Max payne 3, When I went to stop I was fixing the brightness on my Monitor.

(06-01-2012, 08:42 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: I gave you a chance to apologise on Steam, even though I have a self-policy of never discussing bans over there and you still continued lieing.

I was following Grox (President) at the suburbs area, he was in the woods next to them. Was invisible and wondering why he's walking like a loonatic.

Next thing I saw was you driving your car relentlessly on him and NOT hitting the wall, therefore your theory of lagging being invalid.

I teleported and froze you just in case, I've had alot of people completely ignoring me and running away in the past and asked you why you did it. You started playing stupid saying "Did what? I don't know". When I told you to quit lieing you started throwing reasons like your screen was very dark then shift it to him walking in the middle of the street even though he was on the ground next to it then followed by you lagging. I was more than nice blacklisting you for 2 hours from vehicles, but instead of apologising and admitting your mistake, you just started inventing stories to back you up.

The reason I added the week was because you tried every single attempt to discredit me even possible, accusing me of not withnessing it.

(06-01-2012, 08:56 PM)Soul Wrote: The rules says:
"4. Listen to the admin's decisions, they aren't negotiable. "

If you was against the blacklist decision, you should make an unblacklist request on forums.

Not much point in making a thread for an hour blacklist from a vehicle, I was just asking the reason, if that's the case she should have just ignored me or kicked me instead of adding more and more time on a ban.
If I am driving IRL I also make sure my view is properly. I clean my window when there is dirt on it, and I put on sunglasses when the sun is low.

It's a strange comparisment, but why are you driving around with a dark brightness which makes you unable to see people walking? You should turn the brightness higher before driving a car, or atleast step out inmediately and run to the player you CDM'ed and apologize to him. We all run over somebody at accident and that's the first thing you do, no matter who the player is or what job it has.

Your account is your responsibility, in this case your Gmod settings.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I do love a well thought out thread, let's break this down shall we?
  • Mismatched abuse/unban title labelling
    Nice going

• Lack of template
    Nice going

• Decides to continuously confront admin instead of following procedure and making an unban request
    Let's be honest, you brought this on yourself here

• "really blocking someone to get the final word that's beyond pathetic"
    Despite the fact she told you to make an unban request, as per standard procedure. You only finally heeded this after she blocked you. It didn't come across to you earlier?

• "Then people wonder why the server get's ddosed by angry banned players amazing.. "
    Incorrect, we don't wonder, we know, they're sad little b*stards who are unable to take part in society and so have to find enjoyment taking out small insignificant game servers in the grand scope of things. Great ambition, simply fabulous.

• Solka being an idiot
    Congratulations, you just broke the forum rules, intervened in a discussion that has nothing to do with you, and shown yourself to be ungrateful and highly likely to be disloyal to the admin team in one swift sentence, with poor grammar. I find it interesting how the ones who like to hate on the admins are the ones who break the rules the most, let's see if this proves true in fut-OHWAIT he already just broke the forum rules. Nice.

• Insinuating it is the president's fault for being miles from nexus
    Stupid, maybe, his fault for you getting banned, not at all.

• "That's your opinion I suppose"
    Your first undeniable true statement of this thread. Unfortunately it's a respect admin's opinion against yours, and you didn't even think to provide evidence. Surely you could've taken screenshots of the steam chat at least?

• "Either way you banned me from my car for an hour, added a day ban then made it a week."
    Seems like standard sensible increasing increments to me, considering you effectively haranged an admin instead of making an unblacklist request/abuse request/whatever with evidence in the first place as you should have done.

• "Either way"
    Either way the earth spins round on it's axis, it orbits the sun, either way is completely irrelevant, what matters is you got banned due to your actions, so it's a given and you do not need to respecify it. Why are you just repeating the fact you got banned instead of attempting to provide solid evidence or explaining the lack of?

• Whole thing is half-assed, no proper template, etc.
    Great show of maturity to help your case.
In short, sort this act up, get a template down, try and provide some evidence, and then we can help you. Until then you're basically just rambling random irrelevant things with no proof about them against a respected admin who earned her position.

Congratulations, you just met me when I'm in a bloody awful mood.
(06-01-2012, 09:38 PM)Soul Wrote: If I am driving IRL I also make sure my view is properly. I clean my window when there is dirt on it, and I put on sunglasses when the sun is low.

It's a strange comparisment, but why are you driving around with a dark brightness which makes you unable to see people walking? You should turn the brightness higher before driving a car, or atleast step out inmediately and run to the player you CDM'ed and apologize to him. We all run over somebody at accident and that's the first thing you do, no matter who the player is or what job it has.

Your account is your responsibility, in this case your Gmod settings.

I would have apologised but if you actually read what I said I didn't even know I ran anyone over until I got randomly frozen mins later.

And how is the server dcing randomly for a few seconds "my fault?" I would have apologised to him but he didn't even mention my name so how would I know? I mentioned the brightness refering to seeing a body on the road.

You actually think giving a six day ban for an accidental CDM a first offense is fair?

Do I have to donate to get unbanned is this how it works...

I like how I check bans and Mass CDMers only get a day ban, rdmers getting an hour ban but an ACCIDENT get's me a week.

SOUNDS FAIR TO ME Skeptical

I always love the "RESPECT ADMIN" rule when you can't even respect your players, and you also resort to insulting grammar which is pretty low.

Throwing a tantrum just "BECAUSE I CAN" and extending bans for ACCIDENTLY running someone over to a week when I wasn't being offensive in the least.

Yep sounds fair, whatever you say.

I didn't have the chance to apologise to the person I accidently and unknownly ran over because I was banned for "asking why"

You actually think anyone want's to go post on a board to ask to be unbanned from a car blacklist that's only an hour long?

I assumed she was an adult who wanted to discuss it, clearly discussions are disrespect.

Obviously refused because the admins are never wrong.

(06-01-2012, 10:32 PM)Faustie Wrote: I do love a well thought out thread, let's break this down shall we?
  • Mismatched abuse/unban title labelling
    Nice going

• Lack of template
    Nice going

• Decides to continuously confront admin instead of following procedure and making an unban request
    Let's be honest, you brought this on yourself here

• "really blocking someone to get the final word that's beyond pathetic"
    Despite the fact she told you to make an unban request, as per standard procedure. You only finally heeded this after she blocked you. It didn't come across to you earlier?

• "Then people wonder why the server get's ddosed by angry banned players amazing.. "
    Incorrect, we don't wonder, we know, they're sad little b*stards who are unable to take part in society and so have to find enjoyment taking out small insignificant game servers in the grand scope of things. Great ambition, simply fabulous.

• Solka being an idiot
    Congratulations, you just broke the forum rules, intervened in a discussion that has nothing to do with you, and shown yourself to be ungrateful and highly likely to be disloyal to the admin team in one swift sentence, with poor grammar. I find it interesting how the ones who like to hate on the admins are the ones who break the rules the most, let's see if this proves true in fut-OHWAIT he already just broke the forum rules. Nice.

• Insinuating it is the president's fault for being miles from nexus
    Stupid, maybe, his fault for you getting banned, not at all.

• "That's your opinion I suppose"
    Your first undeniable true statement of this thread. Unfortunately it's a respect admin's opinion against yours, and you didn't even think to provide evidence. Surely you could've taken screenshots of the steam chat at least?

• "Either way you banned me from my car for an hour, added a day ban then made it a week."
    Seems like standard sensible increasing increments to me, considering you effectively haranged an admin instead of making an unblacklist request/abuse request/whatever with evidence in the first place as you should have done.

• "Either way"
    Either way the earth spins round on it's axis, it orbits the sun, either way is completely irrelevant, what matters is you got banned due to your actions, so it's a given and you do not need to respecify it. Why are you just repeating the fact you got banned instead of attempting to provide solid evidence or explaining the lack of?

• Whole thing is half-assed, no proper template, etc.
    Great show of maturity to help your case.
In short, sort this act up, get a template down, try and provide some evidence, and then we can help you. Until then you're basically just rambling random irrelevant things with no proof about them against a respected admin who earned her position.

Congratulations, you just met me when I'm in a bloody awful mood.
(06-01-2012, 10:32 PM)Faustie Wrote: [*]Solka being an idiot

Firstly the only idiot who can be here is you , if you want to start insulting people...I just said the fact from my point of view. I haven't say all admins , but most of them .
Poor grammar...well english is not my first language so expect it and saying that usually people who break rules are the ones who hate admins is just your prediction. Not in my case...as you may be aware I have got ban now (actually for nothing) which is my first one. I follow the server rules ( even though I disagree with some of them) . However I don't spent so much on this forum so I don't really care about forum rules.
Oh let me do it childish way , just for fun Smile :
Ohhh ! I broke forum rules...thats just terrible , you've got your prove....wow....ok carry on.....
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator