Unban Gregnator
Your name: Gregnator

Your ban ID: 10431

Banned by: Killjoy
Server: v33x

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Ok, Listen I know that banning people is cool and all but admins... What the hell?
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=14036 Look at it!
I am getting banned because "I was promoting RDM by saying Potato Challange?"

This shows that killjoy has NEVER been to 33x. On 33x I always say something with Potato in the freaking OOC! Everyone that goes to 33x knows this!

In the video the guy asked: Who told you... He clearly says FREE FAT Not Gregnator..

Killjoy, I know you are a super admin, but it does not mean you can do whatever you want, I have no idea what bias you might have on me but don't tell me you don't hate me because every admin with EYES and EARS would not ban me for this.. 3 day ban for promoting rdm by saying Potato...
[Image: sigt10.jpg]

-President of the Clowns-
Thats me!

Most...Epic...Comment...EVER
(05-17-2012, 08:56 AM)mandenmedpistole Wrote: im a witness and i saw it all
You were harassing other players and promoting RDM.
(06-01-2012, 01:25 PM)Killjoy Wrote: You were harassing other players and promoting RDM.

What the hell are you talking about, look at that darn video, I was not harassing anyone! And i was not freaking promoting rdm jesus christ.

I don't know how close friends you and hermoiwn are but this is bullshit and you know that too.

I know you like to ban people but this is going to far dude.
Are you now banning those who are keeping 33x alive? Goodjob!

I am doing my best for 33x and what do I get... A 3 day ban because I said potato in ooc, and potato harrases people and promotes rdm! Good...

Why didn't you ban the other guy who broke the rule? Oh wait... We MEMBERS need to find the steam ID because your job as an admin is just to approve or deny ban requests... i'm really mad as you can see for this poorly administrating and the thing that bothers me the most is that you a SA... does this.. I thought you where one of the good guys... This bothers me big time, it does not matter if I get unbanned or not, this poorly administrating is really not good, i'm not going to donate anymore or even help events or post ban requests..

I'm going to let you admins do your job, I'll stop doing it for you. I hope other people will stop posting ban requests too in 33x because I have no clue why we should help out if we get banned for bullshit.

Tell me what did I say to promote rdm? I say potato all the time, you are just going to find an excuse to make your decision sound fair.. My hope is lost in you, and that's a shame because I liked you.

Anyways do whatever you like with this because, I am getting tired of me getting banned for bullshit, First one was by Ruxandra and she saw that her ban was not correct.. But she at least corrected it. So the ban you gave me is "my first ban" and already at 3 days? This is just disgusting.

So either you explain to me what I did to harras people, evidence or correct your mistake like Ruxandra did and gain a bit respect back from me...

It's your choice, ban someone for "harrasing people" without even any clear evidence.. or ban real minges...

Thats me!

User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Killjoy, Did you really banned him for saying potato?
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(06-01-2012, 02:20 PM)Colin Dales Wrote: Killjoy, Did you really banned him for saying potato?

I would not be surprised, I was banned for defending against a RDM attempt. I have donated once to this site but I'm not going to again as the Admin are not the best. Beflok is the only admin who seems to investigate the matter before banning.
Are these admin that lazy?

Oh well, Sensation (STEAM_0:1:51956520) ''The mass cmd prop killing rdm as cop, fireman, paramedic machine'' just got banned for ONE freakin' day... And Gregnator is banned for like 3 days because of saying potato?
Its my first ban, and 3 days for saying potato, whilst indeed others mass minge,mass cdm, mass rdm and get 24 hours.. It is clear that Killjoy hates me for unknown reasons.

Thats me!

Users Frog and Colin warned for posting in a threat without sufficient right.

As for the Ban Request, even though the evidence was not conclusive, piecing everything togheder comes up to this conclusion. It's either that or that guy decided to kill Hermiown and pin it on you, which is highly unlikely.

Instigating someone to kill another person just because you hate him is a very terrible way to act, thus I agree with your punishment and Killjoy's decision.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I Dont hate Hermoiwn i told him to not come near me because i dont want to rp with him, He is the guy who is posting non-sense ban requests on me and you agree?

Fat Free killed him in his last ban req towards me and sure now i'm the master mind who hates on people because i keep grudges like a kid..

You admins just hate me, because this is a bullshit ban and you know that.

Admins are probably mad at me because I am one of the guys who is shouting that Admins Should be forced to work on 33x because its their job,
so now you are going to revenge ban me because you little princesses don't want to work on 33x? Bullshit ban

Indirect evidence.. So If i get killed by someone and i'll tell him on steam like: "kill me and then ingame say that Hermoiwn sent you"

And i record it... Does that mean Hermoiwn gets a ban for 3 days? Although he has nothing to do with it?

Ruxandra and Killjoy you are just afraid of me ruining your pretty spoiled butts because I am one of the guys supporting that admins should be forced on 33x
If you really are going to bullshit ban me with this, then you show everyone on Fearless that you are admins who are not even worty of their ranks..

This is a complete bullshit ban, Ruxandra just agrees because she want's to get loved by admins, whilst she is hated by every member of 33x.
And Killjoy You are super admin and you are abusing your power because you and hermoiwn are close friends..

Any normal admin with a functioning brains sees that its non-conclusive and not enough evidence.. Some ban requests I made which had clear evidence where said
to not have enough evidence, whilst this has no evidence at all and I get banned..

Thats me!

You are getting out of line. I've tried understanding the logic of that ban request and every element fit the page perfectly. Instead of trying to work out a solution you decide to call us abusive incompetents.

Just a side note: I am always on v33x, the only exception being the times it's offline. I don't care weather everyone there hates me, I'm here to do my job, not to be liked.

Unban request denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.