Prop Building Legalize
Ok so I have a Tower prop building used to some things here are some pics for start:
Phase One:
[Image: rpevocityv2d0062.th.jpg]
[Image: rpevocityv2d0071.th.jpg]
[Image: rpevocityv2d0063.th.jpg]
[Image: rpevocityv2d0072.th.jpg]
[Image: rpevocityv2d0074.th.jpg]
Phase Two(roof):
[Image: rpevocityv2d0075.th.jpg]
[Image: rpevocityv2d0076.th.jpg]
[Image: rpevocityv2d0077.th.jpg]
And here is why I use roof:
For example Tower hospital RP (just to place medical sign or something different needed for other RP)
[Image: rpevocityv2d0078.th.jpg]
[Image: rpevocityv2d0079.th.jpg]

Ok so I post this thread to Legalize my building on server but for sure I divided it into phase one and two. I think that phase two will be not accepted but phase one yes.

Why I post it here?
Because Admins (Beflok and Shadow) Can't allowed me to place it without SA admin/server owner permission.

And please do not close/remove my post and give me time to discussion oh and of course I will respect decisions (I have no choose or banCheese).

If you will accept this give me some opinions what to do and what to not do in my tower.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
This propbase reaches the place above the map so you see the dark place outside the map, just telling :3
ERROR:Reliable Snapshot overflow... *Checks Player lobby* 1/50 , Kula.
(05-31-2012, 03:28 PM)Mr. Anonymous Wrote: This propbase reaches the place above the map so you see the dark place outside the map, just telling :3
No I never saw them just the skybox

(05-31-2012, 03:49 PM)TheBlackArrow Wrote: ERROR:Reliable Snapshot overflow... *Checks Player lobby* 1/50 , Kula.
I have different steam name XD
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
Why do you need SA permission to build this? It is being used to promote passive RP.
If it is not in the way or on the roads and is promoting passive RP then it is good to go.
As LONG... As you don't have Snipers and Machine Gunners Roaming it and using it as a place to One: Contra or Two: Anti Raid Shelter/ Base... You should be good to go since it's Not placed on the roads and by What Your saying it promotes passive Rp.. If you use it as a fortified position then an admin kinda has the rights to say " Ask for SA approval."
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
He build it right outside the city, no hospital sign at all and it was a rebel base, which all rebels was there with their guns, thats why, me and beflok said, remove and it show it on the forums, etc..
I remember seeing this about a week ago in UM as a rebel base. I think you forgot that people could just molotov the floor if they had to raid you and then you're screwed xD
But I think it works really nice as a hospital Smile
(05-31-2012, 05:16 PM)Elder Wrote: Why do you need SA permission to build this? It is being used to promote passive RP.

Because most constructions like these are complete fail. That's why this rule is made. First we disallowed all outside building so I think this is a good alternative, SA permission first.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.