Ban request on Demon
Name of player: [FL:RP]Demon

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51604327

Time in GMT: yesterday

Server: rp_EvoCity v33x

Summary: This video is from his ban request on me, so everything you see is him, you can clearly see him punch whore and breaking fear rp under gun point, and breaking NLR.

Oh and this is not a revenge request, the admin who said that on my last request. I understand that you might have think it because this video didn't work... But still i think its a bit awful to think i'm going to revenge request that'ts really bad.

Anyways Demon is not liked by a lot of people in 33x because of his childish shit.

*For the Dutch admins* He said something about my mother having cancer so yeah.. i was mad, but i did not break any rules.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8JV61hyR...tube_gdata
[Image: sigt10.jpg]

-President of the Clowns-
Thats me!

Most...Epic...Comment...EVER
(05-17-2012, 08:56 AM)mandenmedpistole Wrote: im a witness and i saw it all
(05-31-2012, 08:24 AM)gregnator Wrote: Name of player: [FL:RP]Demon

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51604327

Time in GMT: yesterday

Server: rp_EvoCity v33x

Summary: This video is from his ban request on me, so everything you see is him, you can clearly see him punch whore and breaking fear rp under gun point, and breaking NLR.

Oh and this is not a revenge request, the admin who said that on my last request. I understand that you might have think it because this video didn't work... But still i think its a bit awful to think i'm going to revenge request that'ts really bad.

Anyways Demon is not liked by a lot of people in 33x because of his childish shit.

*For the Dutch admins* He said something about my mother having cancer so yeah.. i was mad, but i did not break any rules.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8JV61hyR...tube_gdata

You cannot make another ban request of same video (i think) Cause other one got denied? Spam ban request? And this is totaly revenge Ur doing

Note:you cant do this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrlidB9Mo6I You also saying me to stop playing fearlessrp and u wanted to call me retarded and nobody hates me only ur friends and thats like 10 in fearlessrp all ur friends even liked this,Idk about mikhial he also liked mine ban request i gues he likes to everbody to get hes likes given up...But realy You'r more worth then just revenge banning me WHY dont u accept that u hate me and wanne get me banned?
Other one got denied because this video didn't show up, So therefore this piece of evidence could not have been seen by the admin, so I am posting the correct link
[Image: sigt10.jpg]

-President of the Clowns-
Thats me!

Most...Epic...Comment...EVER
(05-17-2012, 08:56 AM)mandenmedpistole Wrote: im a witness and i saw it all
Yeah demon all I see you doing is punchwhoring and Fail RPing.

Same goes with everyone in that whole fucking circle. Is this really what happens on 33x? You guys get in a circle and pull out crowbars, knifes, and punch each other for the lolz?

FFS you all need to learn how to RP decently and stop breaking the rules.

Approved.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!