Abused tools
Oh my GAAAAWD -.-
The following 2 users Like Basse's post:
  • Decay, earl
You can still use the hydraulics tool via the build server. Just remember to adv dupe it and copy it to which ever server you please and hey presto! Cheese
Nobody should be complaining about the decision to ban it , it was done thanks to the actions of IMMATURE server members. This is a message to everyone who plays on the servers on a regular basis (not including admins). Stop thinking that doing whatever you want because it is fun is the right thing to do. I understand it is fun when messing with your friends, but do it in a private server. Honestly where is the feeling of mutual respect? One day, without any negative feelings from me by the way; the admin team will be forced to ban just about all building tools and maybe even the gravity gun just to maintain a sense of order. I read the unban and ban lists and just the forums in general, and I read and hear how badly the Admin team gets trashed. But is it really their fault? Take a second and reflect people. When you break NLR or Proppush or W/E and you get a 24 hour ban, no one should be complaining. They need to set examples for everyone else. Maybe instead of complaining about them, and doing anything you can just to spite them, you respect that there are people on the server who are invested in the community and care about what happens to it.
[Image: 2v157de.png%5B]
"Penetrating and Devastating"- Walt Clyde Frazier
The following 1 user Likes BenyBlancoBrnx's post:
  • earl
(06-01-2012, 07:39 PM)RockHunter Wrote: You can still use the hydraulics tool via the build server. Just remember to adv dupe it and copy it to which ever server you please and hey presto! Cheese

Now their gonna remove it for the build server. :p
(06-01-2012, 09:04 PM)xTC224x Wrote:
(06-01-2012, 07:39 PM)RockHunter Wrote: You can still use the hydraulics tool via the build server. Just remember to adv dupe it and copy it to which ever server you please and hey presto! Cheese

Get building then! Just remember to adv dupe it.
(06-01-2012, 09:17 PM)RockHunter Wrote:
(06-01-2012, 09:04 PM)xTC224x Wrote:

Get building then! Just remember to adv dupe it.

Dunno what to build :p
Blah blah blah, hydraulics banned, blah blah, blah, blah, that's all I hear.

More than half of you complaining hardly use it anyway, you all just love a good chance to partake in a 'lil bit of admin decision bashing dontcha? Perhaps I should go ahead and ban weld as someone suggested, you're all so strung up on using advanced builds for RP. Sure, I do it, but I've damn well earned that right and I can also RP perfectly fine without them. No names mentioned, but a lot of you I see whining don't RP properly/follow all the rules well regardless of how many hydraulic spazzathons your constructs use.

So, stop whining and listen to Beny who's the only sensible person in this thread before I ban the 'hands pick sh*t up' ability too for everyone. This is beyond the damned joke, especially as you lot like to at least partially blame admins for this. Perhaps if people didn't whine so much I'd see the server as more mature and unban hydraulics, but no, good going lads, really great f*cking show.
The following 4 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Spartanjunior, Killjoy, earl, Caboose
(05-31-2012, 02:16 PM)Sommer Wrote: NO HYDRAULICS!? Then i cant make Fancy doors anymore ffs!
I wanna give a highfive to whoever did this... in the face... with a brass knuckle..