Abused tools
Wow just fucking great. So I am directing this to the people who abuse the tool gun for non RP reason.

Great job abusing the hydraulic tool now it is banned for regular players. How many tools must we take away so you wont fail RP like floating cars and people?

It really makes me sad and outraged who was abusing this tool because it is the people I respected as RPers. You got the tool banned as so many other tools.

Next glitch you guys find, heres a suggestion. Instead of telling people and spreading it around... Maybe you should send a private message to admins telling them about it.

You abusing the tool gun is destroying the server and I hope it was worth it.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
"Urge to kill...riseing..."

I still support the idea of a whitelist for specific tools that can lead to abuse, let those who can use it properly use it to make awsome RP sets/events while still restricting those who would abuse it
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 5 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • beflok, Spartan, Nevy, BenyBlancoBrnx, Caboose
I completely agree with that BD.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
*Gets urge to stab pencils in FailRPers eyes*

As BlackDog said there should be a white-list that would need to be re-newed every 3 days or so.
there is a special bug boardunder bugs for private threads for posting exploits etc
(05-31-2012, 07:10 AM)Beflok Wrote: I completely agree with that BD.
There is one simple and awesome solution.

Trusted/respected players. Bam.
The following 3 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • equal, Spartan, Nevy
(05-31-2012, 10:27 AM)StillAlive Wrote: There is one simple and awesome solution.

IE: A whitelist

Is there any really good reasons not to have that kind of system inplace?
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 5 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • equal, Spartan, Moisty, Dubwub, Caboose
(05-31-2012, 10:36 AM)BlackDog Wrote:
(05-31-2012, 10:27 AM)StillAlive Wrote: There is one simple and awesome solution.

IE: A whitelist

Is there any really good reasons not to have that kind of system inplace?

Oh. Didn't recon that was what you meant with a whitelist. - Well I remember we had it at a time in 2009 (or was it 2010? Idk). No idea why Soul removed it though. It has been suggested numerous times.
That really sucks.
And I support Blackdog!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.