FearRP question
Question 
Does fearRP apply to tasers?

e.g. - If the taser is pointed to an unarmed player then the player pulls out a gun. Is it allowed?

e.g. 2 - If the taser is pointed at someone but then they run off to attempt to escape? Is this also allowed?

Many times when I'm a police officer/SS this happens and I'm not too sure if its against rules.
I'm not entirely sure on the first one, I would assume that pulling out a gun and firing it at you would probably violate the purpose of FearRP as a police officer in real life would threaten you with a taser and you would be expected to comply.

Second one, sort of the same in the terms where you'd be expected to comply, but even IRL people attempt to run from Tasers. So i would think that one is OK, just chase them.

Can an admin clarify that?
No taser doesn't count as FearRP,Would make job as a cop easier though.
The following 1 user Likes Mahti's post:
  • Moisty
(05-31-2012, 05:40 AM)Mahti Wrote: No taser doesn't count as FearRP,Would make job as a cop easier though.

Damn that's a shame. Thanks for the reply.
I Think i have read in rules that it does but I'm not sure
(05-31-2012, 05:48 AM)Morten957 Wrote: I Think i have read in rules that it does but I'm not sure

The only rule I can find about Fear RP is, "Do not run away from gunpoint or while being tied: this is breaking Fear RP."
(05-31-2012, 05:40 AM)Mahti Wrote: No taser doesn't count as FearRP,Would make job as a cop easier though.

So does that mean if I were a cop and I was to pull my taser out on someone and they shot me point blank in the face, they've not broken a law? It would make the cop role easier if that wasn't the case cause it sort of undermines the Taser

EDIT: I correct that... technically they would be breaking a law if someone reported that a police officer was shot in the nose. =D obviously if it wasnt the said cop
Thing is, I would be scared about getting 3,000 vaults...
Wait what?

I've always played as taser counted for FearRP. I mean, who wants that amount of electricity at you?
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • equal
(05-31-2012, 10:31 AM)StillAlive Wrote: Wait what?

I've always played as taser counted for FearRP. I mean, who wants that amount of electricity at you?

That's what I thought but some people think otherwise.