Unban request - Jogurtivunts
Your name: Jogurtivunts

Your ban ID: 10388

Banned by: Killjoy

Server: v33x

Involved: Me, another corleone and a citizen

Why we should unban you: First of all, if you won't unban me, atleast make it shorter because 35 days for 1 small thing I did wrong is a little harsh.
So here's the story, we were looking out with a corleone member to do some hostage rp. So we found an unemployed citizen in front of corleone house. We tied him up and asked to follow, he refused to do hostage rp and ignored everything/didn't move. So since he ignored we killed him (Isn't RDM?) and after that I did a mistake of saying die n****r which was very unmature of me to do and for which I am very sorry.
I promise vulgarities won't happen again. But seriously, 35 days ban for such thing!? I really love this server and was looking to donate but after seeing so harsh admin who didn't even ask what happened and just banned me for 35days, that makes me think. I really love Beflok though, he's so cool guy.
Thank you for reading
P.S I also read that you guys have a ban ladder system so if I was to get banned next time would it be for 60days??-.-
Censored the racial slur in the post.

Currently you are banned until the 4th of July and I'm just fine with it - the random hostaging ban would've been a day or two, due to the high volume of complaints and your crowbar slaughter it raised the bar to 3-4 days, then your racism nailed it with an extra month.
Wow 1month for 1 word, that's harsh man :/

I guess I will have to find another server for a month Sad
Racism is considered a crime in pretty much every country in the world, too bad if you're having trouble understanding how serious your actions are.