Unban me Please (PERMA)
My Name: Eat My Bung Hole

Ban ID:10353

Admin: [FL] Beflok

Server: rp_Evocity v2d

Involved: No One

Why You Should Unban Me: So everyone was just trolling and this guy going around "Hey i got yall on camera im getting yall banned" everyone's like whatever. So I just just crying cause i was laughing so hard. This guy (NOT ME) pulls out a sling shot i load it up with water mellons he shoots and im like "cool". I Didn't make that slingshot i dont know how to build a sling shot. i come onto Garry's Mod to play on Fearless Rp server Evocity v2d. best server in the world good job on it. but i didnt make that nor set it up i got accused of something i didn't do! next thing i see is a car in a wall in the air like 20 feet up i pull out o prop and try to get it down so the guy can get his car back i mean i don't prop kill or prop surf i try my hardest to follow the rules and this is completely a lie the guy who told you i did this lied to yall. Everyone was Breaking every Fear RP Rule i was laughing my butt off as well as this other guy (forgot name) when stuff gets to rowdy i get to rowdy but i was laughing my butt off! but this right there is a lie i guarantee this 100% i didn't do anything but sit there and watch but i did try to get that car down but i was trying to help someone i mean come on!! but if yall don't unban me its for a false reason. Please i did not do anything except that car thing everyone was just dieing, stealing, Killing, CDMing, Everything. i was laughing i couldent believe this was happening! hahaha but please i know ive been banned alot but please i promise i didnt do anything i swear I DIDNT PLEASE UNBAN ME ='( please...
You've had so many chances to improve yourself and you just failed to take a hint every time you got banned in the past. Too bad, it's a little late for remorse now.