Ban request on Sensation
Thread Title: Ban request on Sensation

Name of player: Sensation

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51956520

Time in GMT:10min B4 post

Server:V33X

Summary:Random taze,Arrest,NlrU dont realy see it in video,Rdm and rdm another officer

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCwd6d1pk...tube_gdata
I think that i really don't have anything to say about the banrequest, but why did you minge with the seat? And why did you follow the policeofficer when he told you politely to stay away? He walked away from you, but you insisted on following him, and if i were the cop, I would taze you aswell. Sorry admin if you think that this comment is unnecessary, but i had to point that out.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(05-30-2012, 06:55 PM)Doctor_Enzyme Wrote: I think that i really don't have anything to say about the banrequest, but why did you minge with the seat? And why did you follow the policeofficer when he told you politely to stay away? He walked away from you, but you insisted on following him, and if i were the cop, I would taze you aswell. Sorry admin if you think that this comment is unnecessary, but i had to point that out.
If u look to the video he said Walk please o walked? he never said in the beggining dont follow me then he said dont follow me i went to the car so
Well i have seen sensation in the server quite a few times. and hes only aiming to break rules.

to be honest i was not online when this happend etc.

but hes propkilling people, proppushing aswell. i have seen him CDMing. and now as a cop he doesnt seem to understand how RP works.

i have to agree with demon this time and sensation should be banned to learn from hes misstakes.
Although I mostly disagree with Demon, I must agree with him on this one, The cop did actually random taze Demon, but Sensation is new and I think he wants to learn rp. But Demon next time don't harras an officer by following him, its annoying and you are provoking it. Thats scumbag ban requesting.

But for the first tase and kill I agree with Demon that Sensation needs a 24 hour ban.
I was there and saw it happen.
[Image: sigt10.jpg]

-President of the Clowns-
Thats me!

Most...Epic...Comment...EVER
(05-17-2012, 08:56 AM)mandenmedpistole Wrote: im a witness and i saw it all
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding acceptable roleplay conduct and RDM.
Suspension will be applied for 2 days.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator