Hey, hey, hey! I'm DumbAssss -_-
Rainbow 
Hey everybody! My name is DumbAssss -_- or at least in-game it is anyway. In the real world call me Benjii!.

So I shall tell you a little bit about myself. I'm 19 years old and own a Mac Mini i5 2.3Ghz which runs bootcamp for all my source gaming needs. Don't hate, i run all my graphics on High Cheese I produce music in my spare time other than gaming and when I'm not doing either, I'm at work.

I've been part of the FLRP community now for just under a month and I will flat out admit now that when I first started, I didn't take it all that seriously but as i've rejoined on many occassion, the RP has grown on me and I have began to explore the roles and opportunities within both servers to a point where I felt the server needs a donation. I didn't donate because I wanted the extra government roles but if it was an addition, yes i'll take it Cheese.

So that's really all you need to know but feel free to have a laugh with me and lets do some good roleplay!

[/align]
I've seen you a couple times, Good to see you are taking it a little more serious haha, Welcome dude and enjoy Fearless!

I hope to rp with you one day Smile
[Image: sigt10.jpg]

-President of the Clowns-
Thats me!

Most...Epic...Comment...EVER
(05-17-2012, 08:56 AM)mandenmedpistole Wrote: im a witness and i saw it all
What's your SteamID?
(05-30-2012, 11:17 AM)Killjoy Wrote: What's your SteamID?

As much as I would love to tell you... I can't because I'm at work and don't know where to find it Sad Sorry x
Is this it?
STEAM_0:0:9664149

*EDIT*
STEAM_0:0:9664149
That's the one Tounge
Welcome to the community Smile I hope you enjoy your stay!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Mika
Just realised you have a link that gets your steam ID. Very clever indeed.

It's the following:
STEAM_0:0:9987939

Dont ban me :'( haha
For some reason I thought I remembered you by another name. Ha. Anyway Welcome and enjoy yourself.
I be rather curious as to why people wish for my Steam ID? Am I in trouble already :o
The following 1 user Likes VerteX's post:
  • Dragonhome
Just because a person who used the same name caused a lot of trouble and would be facing very serious consequences.

Welcome to [FL] and enjoy your stay!