Unban / ban lower request [SW] Salnsky
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(05-30-2012, 02:49 PM)[SW] Salinsky Wrote:
(05-30-2012, 02:47 PM)Flux Wrote:
(05-30-2012, 02:37 PM)StillAlive Wrote: Uhm Private I really can't imagine why Salinsky would do this?

His evidence seems solid enough and he's a great RP'er from what I know.

You can clearly see he did it. Look at GRiiM's post on Helen's unban request.

And Salinsky, no need for causing a drama again.

Flux, I would appreciate it if you shut up and stay out of my thread. You have nothing to do with this case, except for defending Helen. I am asking you for the last time, stop posting here. This is none of your concern. You were not a witness, you can not provide any other evidence regarding the case, so just READ. Stop posting. Your ignorance is making me sick.

As long as this is a open/official thread, I'm posting what I want and when I want Smile
(05-30-2012, 02:52 PM)Flux Wrote:
(05-30-2012, 02:49 PM)[SW] Salinsky Wrote:
(05-30-2012, 02:47 PM)Flux Wrote:
(05-30-2012, 02:37 PM)StillAlive Wrote: Uhm Private I really can't imagine why Salinsky would do this?

His evidence seems solid enough and he's a great RP'er from what I know.

You can clearly see he did it. Look at GRiiM's post on Helen's unban request.

And Salinsky, no need for causing a drama again.

Flux, I would appreciate it if you shut up and stay out of my thread. You have nothing to do with this case, except for defending Helen. I am asking you for the last time, stop posting here. This is none of your concern. You were not a witness, you can not provide any other evidence regarding the case, so just READ. Stop posting. Your ignorance is making me sick.

As long as this is a open/official thread, I'm posting what I want and when I want Smile

2. You are only allowed to write in an ban/unban request when you are:
- the accused player
- the accusing player
- a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Unban/Ban Request.
- Any other replies like "Use the template." or "Omg that guy should be banned." are backseat moderation and will give you a ban.

Kay, thanks, bai!
Flux this is nothing personal but as far as I'm concerned you don't have the sufficient rights to post in here.

Warned.
Thank you StillAlive. Smile
Approved, Reduced too 1 Week because you confessed and said sorry (in PM)
Changed too Denied as PM was false