Unban / ban lower request [SW] Salnsky
Unban request [SW] Salinsky
[SW] Salinsky
STEAM_0:1:51309292
Ban Request Approved, Abusing toolgun on cars
13 days, 21 hours
[FL] Temar

I was banned unrightfully. I have evidence from the steam chat.

EVIDENCE FROM STEAMCHAT :

[FL:RP] Helen :3: the white BMW it WAS ME >
[FL:RP] Helen :3: i be minge XD
[SW] Salinsky: lol :C
[SW] Salinsky: *
[FL:RP] Helen :3: NO IM BANNED
[FL:RP] Helen :3: WTf
[SW] Salinsky: Whuuut?
[SW] Salinsky: for how long?
[SW] Salinsky: Wowow
[FL:RP] Helen :3: using tool gun on cars 2 weeks
[SW] Salinsky: 13 days
[FL:RP] Helen :3: WAOW
[SW] Salinsky: Sick :o
[FL:RP] Helen :3: id never seen that one coming
[SW] Salinsky: D:
[SW] Salinsky: There was no BR on you :o
[SW] Salinsky: Damn 2 weeks is a bit long o,O
[FL:RP] Helen :3: it was in the BR with the movie called '' maddnes
[SW] Salinsky: xdddd
[FL:RP] Helen :3: and teamr can go *** him self
[FL:RP] Helen :3: what the hell
[FL:RP] Helen :3: you cant even see that i shot somthing under the car..

Screenshots from steamchat:

Please look at the steamchat, because it is solid evidence, it's a confession, and I don't get why that was not looked at in my previous unban request.

http://www.zimg.eu/i/911626875
http://www.zimg.eu/i/1977073665

Screenshots from when the toolgun was fired (I was no where near the car, and my hydraulics are NOT invisible, because I think it's not RP if something moves by an invisible hydraulic. )

First time the hydraulic happened. Helen is clearly shown with her toolgun out and I don't even have one primed.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/22371678/helen-did-it.png

Second time it happened, I am clearly not doing it and have no toolgun primed. Also, you see the beam in this picture.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/22371678/helen-...eal-yo.png

I hope you will take a close look at all of my evidence, it's all pretty clear.
[Image: NWGMq.jpg]

Seems like you both were doing this.
I agreed with Temar that Helen did it. but Temar got this picture as you see above, and you admitting thats you in the black suit.
I admitted I wore a suit, yes, but I really do not see, how a confession in a steamchat, provided with printscreens and everything, does not count as OBVIOUS evidence it wasn't me... I really don't get this. If someone interrigated you, like, the police or something, and you would confess to murder or what ever, you'd go to jail based on that. At least, in the Netherlands you would. So I don't see the point of my obvious evidence being ignored, if someone could atleast explain why it doesnt count as evidence, I'd be very happy.

EDIT: Please take a look at picture number 2 from the dropbox site, it shows me standing on one of the gastanks, and someone else shooting the toolgun under the car, not me.
I've read all the threads on this request as I was there (the black dude in the suit), and I can say as a witness that I saw Helen do it (and done it previously messing around away from people) and didn't see Salinsky even attempt to. I was there the whole time from when the first hydraulic was placed until the server crashed.

I don't know if this makes a difference 'cause I don't have hard evidence but yeah, thought I'd share my side.
2 weeks for hydraulic abuse is too long anyways!

I mean, you get banned for 24 hrs for propkill, and 2 weeks for hydraulicing a car? It seems that, as I already said in the other thread, it should be the other way around. Hydraulicing stuff this way is way less dangerous than propkilling.

I was there too, and Salinsky had no motive, and I never saw him do anything. But I'll leave that to the admins to decide.

PrivateToast

The first link from my dropbox submission:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/22371678/helen-did-it.png
corresponds with the time on the "evidence" on Salinsky.

Maybe you were wrong all along. It both happened on 0:56 and they both had a toolgun. Yet Helen is clearly shown in the video at 1:02 shooting her toolgun and hydraulicing the car, and confessing in steam chat. Yet Salinksy only has 1 on him picture "proving" he did it.
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
Uhm Private I really can't imagine why Salinsky would do this?

His evidence seems solid enough and he's a great RP'er from what I know.

EDIT: Besides, the evidence of Salinsky "doing it", doesn't really show enough. And even if the ban is valid, then 14 days are way too much. Should be 3-4.
Finally, someone who looked thoroughly at my evidence... A shame it took 19 hours.
This is more like it.
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
(05-30-2012, 02:37 PM)StillAlive Wrote: Uhm Private I really can't imagine why Salinsky would do this?

You can clearly see he did it. Look at GRiiM's post on Helen's unban request.

And Salinsky, no need for causing a drama again.

And yes, agree with you Zealord, it's too long with 14 days.
(05-30-2012, 02:47 PM)Flux Wrote:
(05-30-2012, 02:37 PM)StillAlive Wrote: Uhm Private I really can't imagine why Salinsky would do this?

You can clearly see he did it. Look at GRiiM's post on Helen's unban request.

And Salinsky, no need for causing a drama again.

Flux, I would appreciate it if you shut up and stay out of my thread. You have nothing to do with this case, except for defending Helen. I am asking you for the last time, stop posting here. This is none of your concern. You were not a witness, you can not provide any other evidence regarding the case, so just READ. Stop posting. Your ignorance is making me sick.