[sw] Salinsky:
and others
:

STEAM_0:1:11078810
STEAM_0:1:51309292
:

1:20pm:

V33x:

Multiple offences, back seat, prop push/block/kill , cdm, rdm, And some wierd Stuff and unexplained:

[b]http://youtu.be/BC4Gb3FKDUk[/b
Really dude? A BR on me, for making a little makeshift anti CDM cage? Cause EVERYONE was running us over while we were chatting on the pavement? I mean, REALLY? Waw, you're pathetic man.

EDIT: How is this propblock / kill? I did nothing except for placing those bottles to keep people safe, and as you, may, or may not have seen. People felt safe in it. I agree, it was PUBLIC BUILDING and I apologize for that, but the fact we couldn't cross the street without getting hit by one of those cars either driving too fast, or freaking out, as you can see on the vid. I agree if I get banned or something for public building, but I am not guilty on other charges such as proppush/propblock (Yes, I placed 1 bottle on the road by accident and I moved it, did not mean to do this) Anyhow, I hope admins will see this was just another evening full of terror on V33, and that I was only trying to make sure people would not get killed by some crazy acting car.
Damn that's me micspamming allright. Guess I was in a good mood. My voice sounds HORRIBLE.

Anyways, Salinsky didn't do a thing except place props to keep himself and others safe.
If anything, justice should be served for the fact that he was minor public building.
But what happened around that gas flask theater there was that some of the stone age minges discovered you could hydraulic ANYTHING with the right mouse button and since there were no admins online, almost felt obliged to hydraulic everything and try to remove frozen props by driving your car into them

Makes sense huh?

I don't think it's Salinsky's fault, look closely at the video.
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
Approved
Donut - 1 week, Prop flipping a car resulting in another players death
Salinsky - Not Banned (warning) ... Dont public build, especially something not RP
Helen - 2 Weeks Using tool gun on Cars

Both Donut and Helen Banned but would like another admin to look and give option about helen
What I saw was helen aiming toolgun under car just before it started to fly
(05-29-2012, 07:23 PM)Temar Wrote: Approved
Donut - 1 week, Prop flipping a car resulting in another players death
Salinsky - Not Banned (warning) ... Dont public build, especially something not RP
Helen - 2 Weeks Using tool gun on Cars

Both Donut and Helen Banned but would like another admin to look and give option about helen
What I saw was helen aiming toolgun under car just before it started to fly

Well i was shocket when i got a to week ban... i dont know how to react... i dint shoot anything under a car...i would like you to get another admin to look on at this.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Temar, I only public builded due to the madness that was seen on the tape. I usually never do that, but this was ... Let's call it a crisis haha. Thanks for warning and not banning though! Cheese
I agree with Temar.
I did also witness Donut break some rules. Not at this time, but last night around probably 1:00 UTC. He was on top of a roof and then suicided shortly after.

Seems my Screenies didn't save when my Reset switch was hit though.
In all honesty,it was not Helen who made that car go insane! It was someone else. I don't know who exactly it was, but it wasnt helen. I think it was that dude who went across the street in 0:45 of the youtube video. I can not say this for sure, but it was not Helen, that's what I AM sure about.
Ban request is approved.

Thread closed and moved