Ban request for multiple people
Listen people, I'm just a twelve year old boy who got a bit overexcited.
(05-29-2012, 09:06 PM)conan2000 Wrote: Listen people, I'm just a twelve year old boy who got a bit overexcited.

That is the problem...

In my opinion 12 year old's should NOT be playing G-MOD,Half-Life or CS: S or any other 16+ games. And especially not RP.. Why?

12-Year old's in general get overexcited and stuff, and they nearly always break the rules once in a while.

I'm not saying every 12-year old can't rp. I am just saying, in my opinion 12 is too young. But your age does not count in the ban request.

You broke the rules, you will have to deal with the consequences.

To everyone: Stop posting unless you have evidence or whatever, this is not a place for flame wars. Everyone just wait for an admin.
[Image: sigt10.jpg]

-President of the Clowns-
Thats me!

Most...Epic...Comment...EVER
(05-17-2012, 08:56 AM)mandenmedpistole Wrote: im a witness and i saw it all
Atleast he owned up, so it shows he's more mature than you are.

(05-29-2012, 09:41 PM)gregnator Wrote:
(05-29-2012, 09:06 PM)conan2000 Wrote: Listen people, I'm just a twelve year old boy who got a bit overexcited.

That is the problem...

In my opinion 12 year old's should NOT be playing G-MOD,Half-Life or CS: S or any other 16+ games. And especially not RP.. Why?

12-Year old's in general get overexcited and stuff, and they nearly always break the rules once in a while.

I'm not saying every 12-year old can't rp. I am just saying, in my opinion 12 is too young. But your age does not count in the ban request.

You broke the rules, you will have to deal with the consequences.

To everyone: Stop posting unless you have evidence or whatever, this is not a place for flame wars. Everyone just wait for an admin.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused players. One player was found commiting RDM and breaking FearRP, however the SteamID's provided did not match.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator