Ban request for multiple people
Video 
Name of player: Manly teets And connorjadams

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:18460701 And STEAM_0:1:50066859

Time in GMT: 1 or 2 hours before this post

Server: rp_EvoCity v33x

Summary: Manly Teets had a little fight with Puree, Manly got in his car and tried to CDM Puree multiple times, Puree opened fire and killed him. Although [UF]TheBlackArrow was an SS and he saw it, he did nothing against the CDM attacks, but after Puree killed Manly out of self defense, [UF]TheBlackArrow starts to tase him and tries to arrest him, I was trying to explain it was self defense, and when Puree stood up, he quickly ran into his shop.

Manly Broke New life Rule and was annoying puree again, and claiming that puree had a gun and stuff. [UF]TheBlackArrow Tried to break the keypad code with his cracker but stopped after I told him, he needed a Search warrant for that. [UF]TheBlackArrow Respected the rule and tried to get a search warrant.

After walking a bit, I heard gunshots, I ran and I saw Manly killing Puree Randomly, Manly had no RP reason at all, I came running in, He shot me and I told him, to stop RDM'ing, and he was shouting NEW LIFE RULE, I think he thinks that New Life rule permits him to revenge kill,random raid and random kill people :/

After I was alive I was just walking around, and avoiding the shop of pure to avoid breaking NLR. I saw the dude, and I was asking why he was doing stuff like that, so he went to a cop and asked a cop to talk to me.

The cop got his taser out ( The cop is connorjadams) and I asked him: "What are you going to do? Random Tase me?* And he said yes, and tased me and they both started laughing. After that he kept tasing me untill I told OOC that i'm going to post a ban request, after that he stopped with it and I left the server.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_V6H4cB1...e=youtu.be
[Image: sigt10.jpg]

-President of the Clowns-
Thats me!

Most...Epic...Comment...EVER
(05-17-2012, 08:56 AM)mandenmedpistole Wrote: im a witness and i saw it all
hello im connorjadams and this is how i saw what happend, this guy said that gregornater (soz i cant spell name) he said that he was harrasing him and pesterd me to taser him, so i did, and my friend who was in my house started laughing his head off. i am sorry for tasing you.

i do not want to make enemy's

by the way i love your youtube vids!

i am realy sorry my freind is such a idiot

can you please reply

and also i realy don't feel comftable being on youtube so please remove the video

i am sorry though i do admit that i got i bit overexited and kept tazering you

and i should have warned you to stop harrasing them before i tazerd you
First of all I didn't CDM a single person, no evidence at all big surprise and I never told the cop to taze you I told him to get you away from me and yeah I laughed at you being tazed because you were following me around trying to get footage for the video, karma well served?

1) Puree ran away to avoid arrest and was hiding inside.

2) He kept firing shots at us outside I wasn't even armed at the time I told the guy he was armed.

3) I went to refuel my car he tried to shoot me outside and you came behind me tried to crowbar me to death so I shot you notice the video cuts out

4) I killed him and you ran right back instantly so I shot you again for NLR breaking

5) You proceeded to harrass me over mic follow me around and I asked the cop to warn you to leave me alone and he tazed you and I laughed because you deserved it.

No rules broken on my part, you're lucky I wasn't recording, you think because you donated that means you can get away with lying?

Pathetic.
"
3) I went to refuel my car he tried to shoot me outside and you came behind me tried to crowbar me to death so I shot you notice the video cuts out
"

I'm not a petrol station, you should park next to the tank, not on top of me...

You got killed you should NEVER ever returned to the place you died, if this is your spawn just walk away from it, and you don't remember ANYTHING that happend. (if you dont follow this you break New Life Rule) and especially not pulling a gun out to kill me.

also you break FEARRP, because you where going in to a gunfight between me, and the SS. you had nothing to do about it, you just came back (after your death) and joined in.

I killed you because you nearly killed me with your car.

the arrest might have been random or not, i think it was not it was a fair reason to taze me, and arrest me.. because i used a rifle to defend myself against the car.

but as far as i know the president did not broadcast that you can only use handguns in case of selfprotection.

but in my case, i only had a rifle. so i took it.

so don't blame the SS, but the SS didnt cuf me, so i ran in to my shop. and i armed myself.
Contradicting yourself and lying even more, keep it up man.

1) I was at my car you started firing on me across the road, if you aren't a complete moron you would know I spawn in the street 5 inchs away, I came back like 6 mins later to get my car and leave you started firing (don't try and pull Fear RP bullshit when you ran from cops at gunpoint)

2) I wasn't even anywere near you when you started firing at me, and your friend even recorded his own NLR break

3) "I killed you because you nearly killed me with your car." I thought you said I cdmed "A ton of people" caught out on lying again.

Stop lying, end of discussion, if you can't handle dying in a gun fight don't fire on people simple.

Also you're lucky I wasn't recording, unlike you I don't cry when I get killed. Skeptical

(05-29-2012, 07:14 PM)wesleyg Wrote: "
"

I'm not a petrol station, you should park next to the tank, not on top of me...

You got killed you should NEVER ever returned to the place you died, if this is your spawn just walk away from it, and you don't remember ANYTHING that happend. (if you dont follow this you break New Life Rule) and especially not pulling a gun out to kill me.

also you break FEARRP, because you where going in to a gunfight between me, and the SS. you had nothing to do about it, you just came back (after your death) and joined in.

I killed you because you nearly killed me with your car.

the arrest might have been random or not, i think it was not it was a fair reason to taze me, and arrest me.. because i used a rifle to defend myself against the car.

but as far as i know the president did not broadcast that you can only use handguns in case of selfprotection.

but in my case, i only had a rifle. so i took it.

so don't blame the SS, but the SS didnt cuf me, so i ran in to my shop. and i armed myself.
We all know what your trying to do, is to make a flame war in this topic, is not going to happen, you "didnt record".. because there was nothing to record for you.

now lets wait for an admin opinion.
(05-29-2012, 07:48 PM)wesleyg Wrote: We all know what your trying to do, is to make a flame war in this topic, is not going to happen, you "didnt record".. because there was nothing to record for you.

now lets wait for an admin opinion.

The video has no real evidence apart from the cop abusing, and he even outright lied "he begged me to taze you" yeah that's not what happend you can even hear what I said over the mic.

Just because you "paid" for donater does not make you good at RP or mature.
you have something against donators?

we never said because we donated we are better/ more powerfull than you. thats what you say.

what i do say is that you broke more than one rule.
(05-29-2012, 08:20 PM)wesleyg Wrote: you have something against donators?

we never said because we donated we are better/ more powerfull than you. thats what you say.

what i do say is that you broke more than one rule.

Direct quote "Who would they believe a donater or you" Ignoring this thread now.
Thumbs up for making up stories.

nobody ever said that lol