walking dead rp with rozzok. (not fearless rp)
So me and rozzok james were playing on an an Open Aura server. And if you dont know what Open Aura is: It is pretty much a super serious gamemode where you have to spell correctly and use grammar. No emote's while you are talking. Also there are these things called "flags". Like if an admin give you 't' flags, that means you got a toolgun! So, rozzok and i were just finishing stocking up on food and wooden boards just in case any zombies came and found us. Rozzok and i had just both found 2 guns and boxes of ammo. Unfortunately, rozzok didn't know that shooting attracts zombies. We were out scavenging when a zombie approached him. I attached the silencer on MY gun and was about to shoot it but rozzok got it before me. The admin started spawning a TON of zombies, Rozzok and i booked it back to our house and started barricading the doors. A few zombies tumbled in through the windows but i took them out while rozzok was RP'ly stacking boards and nailing them with his physgun. Soon, the whole place was boarded up, except for the back room.

Zombies burst through the window and flooded the back room, Rozzok and i pushed the door back and boarded it up. A hand broke part of the door and grabbed my shoulder, zombies were breaking down the front door. Rozzok grabbed his shovel and started bashing the hand, That only made the zombie mad and i ended up with a scratched shoulder. The zombies hand got cut off but the front door was still about to break.

About 8 zombies flooded through the doorway, I retreated to the bathroom while rozzok ran around, I called on my radio for him to get in the bathroom but he was kinda freaking out and running around the zombies. Eventually, Rozzok and I made it out, but rozzok's hip was scratched badly and he couldn't run. We both made it up onto the roof of a building that was locked formt e outside, so the only way in was through the windows. Rozzok and I ate some beans he had traded some shotgun ammo for earlier. We both noticed a light and some ammo for our pistols in a room, But the only way in there was to jump through the window.

We broke the wooden boards covering the windows and jumped in. There was a stairway leading to the room so we climbed up there and loaded up on ammo. Unfortunately, both of us got bitten on our foot and really started freaking out. Rozzok and i had both used all of our ammo on the zombies so we were pretty much defensless. We both decided to amputate our infected foot. Rozzok cut off mine and i cut off his. And then, the light bulb in the room blew up and lit the floor on fire, blocking the doorway. Rozzok and i jumped out the windows.

We both crawled to town and went inside the church, I was smart enough to tie up my foot with my jacket to slow the bleeding, Rozzok wasn't. I passed out a little later and while rozzok was bending down to help me, he fell over too. I woke up first and the admin said i was NOT infected, but rozzok was. I felt his pulse and he was dead. But then, it started again and the admin said rozzok was not infected either Cheese.

We both looked behind the big announcer desk thing at the front of the church and found a BUNCH of food, ammo, and medical supplies, Rozzok and i both patched up our feet and decided to live in the church.

Hope you enjoyed cause i sure as hell did!
The following 1 user Likes blusheep23's post:
  • GRiiM
Ah yes. >.> EXCEPT YOU TOLD ME TO SHOOT THE ZOMBIE Tounge Aint my fault my bullets attracted them :o Gotta love that RP Cheese
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020
:L no i said "DONT SHOOT THE ZOMBIE YOU IDIOT LET ME!" Cheese
How do you get on this server? Is it garrysmod? Sounds so cool!
(05-30-2012, 07:26 PM)Jacob1029 Wrote: How do you get on this server? Is it garrysmod? Sounds so cool!

I'm guessing so since they got a toolgun Smile
*awaits details*
Sounds so awesome!

e4wrowerhrohohrouhr4ou4r
Do not advertise other servers on here guys, even if it was cool RP Smile
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
sadly, the community and server is gone for some stupid ass reason.