Ban Req FROG55JON
Name of player: FROG55JON

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25308055

Time: 11:00am US Central

Server: v33x

Summary: I was out by the car dealership when I heard someone in the distance loading ammo. I turn around to find a gun dealer. I tell him that he should leave if he wants to stay out of trouble, but he doesn't listen and keeps walking around me. I give a warning shot with my AK to which he responds with a tranquilizer dart to the face. This would have been perfectly fine with me if he wouldn't have started jumping on my unconscious body, killing me.

Evidence:
Picture 1: Click here

I understand that you can't tell who jumped on me, but this will be explained in the second picture.

And here he is practically admitting to breaking the rules.

[Image: FrogBR2.png]
The first picture does not work can you please get that up?
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
There is now a link to images saved to steam, it was taken after death so it's a bit blurry, but you can definitely make out a gun dealer standing on top of my body.
His link is messed up but it is here> http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/5586...7BAD45A8B/

Would you happen to have pictures of the whole chat? it seems like you guys were chatting before the screenshot in your ban request.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
I Do

[Image: FrogBR1.png]
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding acceptable roleplay conduct.
Suspension will be applied for 2 days.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator