ban req on tomz
Name of player: Tomz

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:44109998

Time in GMT: 14:20 paris time

Server: v2d

Summary: So Tomz walks up to me and flux and ask '' how do you get RP points'' i told him that you need to RP decently. Then he starts going crazy and telling me to get back in the kitchen.

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
You did not tell me to rp good, you said ''Not be tomz'' insulting me, and then I get rdm'ed. I said it as a ''fuck you'' sort of thing. But I somehow wonder how you have 11 rp points and no bans, because usually when I go onto the server you are pretty much a minge. Like when you killed me as SS for being in lobby and saying ''shit'' that's not a valid reason to kill someone
Big Grin 
Tomz: HOW DO YOU GET GASMASK?!
Me: Rp points.
Tomz: HOW DO YOU GET RP POINTS?!
Me: RP

And then you asked Helen, and she said "By RPing decently". She answered your question and you started following her and calling her a bitch, and told her to go back to the kitchen. TWICE.

My work here is done.
(05-28-2012, 01:49 PM)Tomz Wrote: You did not tell me to rp good, you said ''Not be tomz'' insulting me, and then I get rdm'ed. I said it as a ''*** you'' sort of thing. But I somehow wonder how you have 11 rp points and no bans, because usually when I go onto the server you are pretty much a minge. Like when you killed me as SS for being in lobby and saying ''shit'' that's not a valid reason to kill someone

What the hell are you talking about. i told you you can get RP points for RP ing good. then your flipping all out saying '' get back to the kitchen ''. You also stood there and called me a minge and the only reason i were here was beacouse i was a girl, this was also the reason for my RPpoints. I do not think admins are granting any more points to girls then they are to boys.
(05-28-2012, 04:02 PM)Helen Wrote:
(05-28-2012, 01:49 PM)Tomz Wrote: You did not tell me to rp good, you said ''Not be tomz'' insulting me, and then I get rdm'ed. I said it as a ''*** you'' sort of thing. But I somehow wonder how you have 11 rp points and no bans, because usually when I go onto the server you are pretty much a minge. Like when you killed me as SS for being in lobby and saying ''shit'' that's not a valid reason to kill someone

What the hell are you talking about. i told you you can get RP points for RP ing good. then your flipping all out saying '' get back to the kitchen ''. You also stood there and called me a minge and the only reason i were here was beacouse i was a girl, this was also the reason for my RPpoints. I do not think admins are granting any more points to girls then they are to boys.

You did not say ''rp good'' you said ''by not being tomz'' and explain all those other times you become a complete minge, like killing me as ss for saying ''shit''. And random demoting me as rebel, for going near your contra with no warning.
(05-28-2012, 04:38 PM)Tomz Wrote:
(05-28-2012, 04:02 PM)Helen Wrote:

You did not say ''rp good'' you said ''by not being tomz'' and explain all those other times you become a complete minge, like killing me as ss for saying ''shit''. And random demoting me as rebel, for going near your contra with no warning.

I have no idea what you are talking about! Stop here and let a admin deal justice to this one.
[14:09:46] [FL:RP] Helen :3 (STEAM_0:1:50757400) said: by not being tomz
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(05-28-2012, 07:39 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: [14:09:46] [FL:RP] Helen :3 (STEAM_0:1:50757400) said: by not being tomz

derp, busted >.<
Ban Request Denied. Tomorrow I want to have a word with you Helen.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.