Unban request,PERMA.
Your name: (Steam friends name)
SpaghettiCat
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
Temar
Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)
V2d
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
Rainbow.
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
Here we go, long post will be long.

I got perm'd for too many bans, ok so this is exactly why I detest stupid bans and when my requests never get answered I get the ban on my record.

5415 Jacob1029 STEAM_0:0:25326672 Not yelling raid, rdm attempt
2011-12-10 14:32:23
[FL] Andreas

First ban ever, this ban was false. I remember it well, some guy started hitting me in his store, so I crowbarred and bam andreas didn't speak, or anything. Just ban, people ignored my unban request.

7166 LeylandLion STEAM_0:0:25326672 CDM
Expired
[FL] Andreas

Someone attacked me with a crowbar, I tried to run him down and andreas just banned for CDM without speaking. Once again, unban request was ignored and then deleted as ban was expired.

7396 Banned by SteamID STEAM_0:0:25326672 shooting at SSA teammate, leaving to avoid blacklist
Expired
[FL] Nadrick

This is completely my fault,hands up to that.

7860 IamLegend STEAM_0:0:25326672 FearRP
Expired
[FL] TheTimanator

I drove away from him, he was a cop and had a gun out against me, all I did was speed. Would he shoot me for speeding? No? So why would fear rp apply? We had a long discussion in my unban and it was agreed that the rule would be looked into, and I was not at fault however the ban expired and was not deleted from record.

8222 Setra STEAM_0:0:25326672 RDMing admin
Expired
[FL] Mahti

I was snipering a base, and mahti flew into my shot or I hit him and mistook him for part of the base. He banned,no conversation.

9544 [FL:RP] SpaghettiCat STEAM_0:0:25326672 Ban Request Approved
Expired
[FL] Beflok

My fault.

9667 [FL:RP] SpaghettiCat STEAM_0:0:25326672 Raiding pres as gun dealer, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-8Z1Ulid...re=related
Expired
[FL] Beflok

I didn't raid, I ran from cops and ended up with a group of raiders who I stayed with for my protection. Beflok just saw my name on a video and banned me.

9764 [FL:RP] SpaghettiCat STEAM_0:0:25326672 Tieing three officers i nthe middle of the street, FailRP.
Expired
[FL] Ruxandra

Now this, this was fail. We had a friend in nexus and police were being called to him, they were also trying to arrest my friend. So I tied them, we could o fkilled them and but then we would have issues with nlr due to him being in nexus.

9957 [FL:RP] SpaghettiCat STEAM_0:0:25326672 Agressive RP, Calling police on Self
Expired
[FL] Temar

I didn't know this was against the rules, someone was basing in my base, I allowed them and wanted to double cross them.So I called the police and was going to let them in untill Temar banned.

10045 [FL:RP] SpaghettiCat STEAM_0:0:25326672 (ban lifted before expired) User given the benefit of doubt. Ban stays on record.
2012-05-22 01:03:28
Console
EXPIRED

10288 [FL:RP] SpaghettiCat STEAM_0:0:25326672 11 Bans
Never
[FL] Temar
10285 [FL:RP] SpaghettiCat STEAM_0:0:25326672 NLR
23 hours and 57 minutes
[FL] Temar

The final ban.
We got raided, he killed us. So we waited a bit down the road across the street. The next thing he comes out with an m4 and started running towards us whilst we waited so we took him out with a crowbar and gun.
Then Temar just bans, I guess we could of waited further away but I just wanted to get back in. I didn't get in their way. I'll admit, I was very angry and maybe triggar happy when he got close to rainbow.

So, in fact 2 bans that were 100% my bad, and 2 which were debatable. That sums up to 4 if you wish to be very harsh.
Not 11.

Yes, I admit, I was a very aggressive player before. This reflects on my life, and how angry I was. Complicated stuff, but there was no excuse for it.

Check all my bans,little 24hr ones. Nothing major, I'm not a terrible player.
Now however I try to RP as best I can, even with a mix of guns sometimes but still try to be professional. I recently acquired 3 rp points over time now my effort to be a better player has gone up.

Now I'm sorry for the bans I'm in the wrong for, but the others were mostly because the ban expired and the thread just got hidden and no one took the ban off my record.

I aim to be a good player now, I hope you can see that. I really think a perma is out of order, I hope you see that to from my thread.

I love fearless, I enjoy it so much. Please give me a chance.
Please can an unbias admin decide this, thanks.
I see all these bans valid. You got 12 on record, you dont even deserve a 2nd chance now. You already had 12 2nd chances. Then some people decide to use the 2nd chance and other decide to mess it up and get a perm.

You picked the last option, mess it up and keep breaking rules.

- Andreas.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

I was RPing with SpaghettiCat yesterday, it was abit aggressiveRP but it was played out really well. And I even gave him a point for how well it was RP'ed.

I say to give him one last chance, yes 12 is alot but from what I saw yesterday he really isn't a person to break rules on purpose. And about halfway threw the RP yesterday he didn't know I was watching. But from what I saw when He didn't know I was there, it was fine RPing.

So as I stated, I am willing to give him a 2nd chance. Does anyone else agree with me?
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Pinkie did you even look into the ban list, the latest ban was number: 10294
and his latest ban was 10288 he stay banned atleast two months. Its like a few hours since he got that perm ban...

EDIT:
What would the point being to lift a perm ban and remove it a few hours after because he needs a 2nd chance now?. Just no....

No andreas that ban was cancelled and was a week . I shouldn't have all these bans on my list that is my point, I'm not saying I haven't done eanything wrong ever but I'm not a horrible person or terrible player which is why I'm asking for another chance.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=14092
The RP that Pinkie talks about.

Maybe it has taken me longer than the average player to settle in and become accustomed to the ways, what's right and what not. But if anything this perma just shows me how serious things are / can be. I don't think a perma is necessary on me, let me prove you wrong if you remove it.
The ban I gave was for NLR
There was a Raid at Villa 1 and you was killed
you went back too villa 1 and killed them with help of the other corleone who also got a perm ban
the lots show that it was aprox 2 mins between you 2 dieing and you 2 killing
You didnt go back directly into the base you was accross the road but still...
if I remember right the 2nd guy you killed you ended up chasing pretty far it was like half way down the tunnel
Yeah,inpatiently I waited the other side of the road. He came up to the other corleone with his gun to be smug and pointed it at him so I fired which in reflection I shouldn't of done, I was just mad that we got random raided. So yeah I apologise for that temar and accept that ban.
The only reason I cancelled that week ban was because you asked me to give you a chance. I showed more than empathy with doing so and what did I get in return? You didn't change one bit, surely you can RP, but the aggresiveness still stands unmoved.

I say you make another unban request in a few months, visit some SeriousRP servers and actually learn something from there.

I stand neutral towards disagree.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I wasn't raiding anyone, I was just minding my own at my home when we were randomly raided. I wasn't being aggressive at all, we were actually setting up a pond.
But as I listed above, we gave you 12 chances but you messed them all up. What more do you expect us to give you? 12 more?