Time in GMT: 23:40 Paris time

Server: v33x

Summary: Well this guy RDM'd me a couple of times so i decided to run fraps
He also harrased me.

Evidence::
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy-DFLEx-...e=youtu.be

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
True, I was Helen's personal guard ( She was president) I was armed with an Aug and a XM1014, then pain propkilled her (I believe) And then he RDMed me. (I think to get the guns, because he didnt seem to know that if SS kills someone, the gun won't drop.)

I say, ban this a-ho*e
I'm so tired of this guy going around asking where I am and where my friends are.
This is a reason why I don't play on v33x because this minge finds me then starts to RDM me, NLR, propkill, huge harrasement.

Edit: He already got 7 bans, and 5 of them was only within 2 months.. I really dislike this guy as you can hear him saying to Helen : "Where is your pussy friend, Basse?" "basse and tony now ? huh ? little bitch" Then kills Helen for no reasons at all, he tried to do this to me aswell, but then he asked me where my "pussy friend Tony Santos" is then he kills me. He also changes name everytime so I can't find out who he is, then he PM me if we can for example base together, and i'm like " Sure why not?" Then he starts saying this shit in the mic then kills me.
I have no clue why he's doing this.

This player is the most aggressive player ive ever seen, and he will NEVER stop this .. My mighty fraps will be running 24/7 from now on, I will make this guy recieve a hot justice.

- Basse
I believe he got permed yesterday. WorldWideCoffee Came, this dude changed his name to Blabla, then to Your Mom and with the name "Your Mom" he ran up to coffee, with a shotgun, and shot him whilst saying the words "F*ck you admin" on voicechat, about one minute later, he got permed.
Shameless self bump
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Already permed.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.