Ban Request Hater
Video 
Name of player: Gregnator
MiNiMiZe3™

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:13733348
STEAM_0:0:47548155

Time in GMT: 10:00 am +3 GMT 25/5/12

Server: v33x

Summary: Because i made a previous ban request about Greg he get mad. He was pming me that go away from him and something like this. So, this morning he "hired" a new poor guy to kill me. He was rebel leader and the "killer" was a rebel. His name is MiNiMize3. I was a BMD when suddenly he pmed me to come to burger king to sell him some seeds. When i get there i asked him what he wanted. He told me potato. Then he pull out a crowbar and attempted to rdm me. I escaped and then Greg said on OOC: "Potato challenge". After all these, i went to gas station for some gas and then Minimize killed me. I pmed him why did he killed me and told me that someone told him to kill me. After long time, i found him and gun pointed him. I told forced him to tell me who told him to kill me. And he said "Greg".

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVp7UGKWQ...e=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa1oTYvST...e=youtu.be

http://steamcommunity.com/id/BillysOKouk...7430282661
Ok, I am really trying to hold myself in... I told you before i never want to rp with you again, you are just a sick person..

You hate me because you are a minge.. I was contrawhoring in the morning for a couple minutes, Ask whosie!
The rebel came to me and said: What is oder boss.. Yes he said it that bad.. So i said idk, annoy someone. then he yelled something, i went to desktop to check stuff out, came back. Said Potato challange, and everyone in 33x knows i say things like potato challange and potato and such...

So I swear to god, i hope you will get banned for this bullshit posts..
Everyone knows you are trying to get me banned just because i had 1 video of you cdming and rdming..

Grow up, you little kid.
And why ask whosie? I had contra and i went afk for a couple secs, and came back saw whosie raiding my contra, he said do you want it back? I said nah keep it. He thanked me, and i think i said a couple more potato things and then i left.

Any admin who has eyes and ears and looks at your pathetic videos will know that you are starting a witchhunt on me.. You are trying to get me banned for everything. In your video you already said: Its probably greg, you said was it gregnator? He said NO you said: i dont believe you..

Please any admin can you warn him for this kind of shit because I am actually getting annoyed..
If you hate me fine.. I warned you i dont want to see your face and i will just walk past you, you said ok. And now i see you are trying to get me banned because i said Potato Challenge.

Everyone knows i say potato all the time.. Ask Pure,Random OMG,Bya,Fexxe,bob,Beflok,Ruxandra,Stillalive and everyone who actually plays 33x!

I swear to god, i hope an admin does something about you because I am really holding myself back, because this kind of behaviour is something a little kid at the age of 12 does, when he hates someone..

Go play in the kindergarten, don't come to Fearless servers to ruin everyone's rp.. Go play with your lego
[Image: sigt10.jpg]

-President of the Clowns-
Thats me!

Most...Epic...Comment...EVER
(05-17-2012, 08:56 AM)mandenmedpistole Wrote: im a witness and i saw it all
Sorry, i didnt record all the apologize, but after that he said : "Ok it was greg but pls dont tell him that i told you. Please!"

Im not hating you boy, you are hating me. And the whole thing was before Woshie joined.
You know what? I'm not even going to do anything, i'm not going to let your lying stuff ruin my rp for me.

Evidence yet again inconclusive, you clearly are witchhunting on me because you have no friends or something like that.

I heard Dark-RP is looking for minges, so maybe you can go there instead? Thanks for making yourself look stupid by posting yet again another nonsense ban request..

Your first ban request on me was because you died, from i think a crowbar. Now you died and blame me because I said Potato... Lol.

Just shows that you are not 23 but still 12.
G-mod is 16+ stop playing for now, wait a couple of years and come back.

Don't start a flame war. Thanks.
[Image: sigt10.jpg]

-President of the Clowns-
Thats me!

Most...Epic...Comment...EVER
(05-17-2012, 08:56 AM)mandenmedpistole Wrote: im a witness and i saw it all
Im not blaming you because you said potato, im blaming you because you told someone else to kill me instead you.

Look. I have friend, my problem is you. Stop coplaining and saying stupid things about me. It's not your business.

Admin's should decide if you will get banned or not.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player Gregnator was found violating rules regarding promoting RDM and acceptable means of roleplay and accused player MiNiMiZe3™ commiting RDM.
Suspensions will be applied for 3 days for Gregnator and 1 day for MiNiMiZe3™.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator