Ban Request - [FL:RP] Earl
Name of player: [FL:RP] Earl

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39737468

Time in GMT:

Server: Both

Summary: 1. He started to launch a car that was in the Nexus into the air with a prop. He actually did end up killing someone (it may have been himself, I am not sure)
2. There was chaos on the second server and he put a tree on someone's head.

Evidence: 1.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public
2. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public
I tried to get the car out of the Nexus. You and your troll friend put a car in the Nexus and had "bumper cars". I was attempting to lift up and push out. There were no admins, and no signs of an admin getting on soon. You guys were just smashing into each other and ruining any sign of RP that could of possibly happened in the Nexus. I suppose it is sort of Back seat adminning, but they were completley crippling the Nexus, and any chance of RP that could of went on in there.

As for the tree you can ask grub, it was just a joke. I spawned a tree and picked it up. Grub stole it and wore it as a hat. xD.

EDIT : Why in the world would you and your friend Hypno put cars in the Nexus? Thats Fail RP just the way it is. And you guys were CDMing anybody that went in there. I happened to be walking by and saw the cars in the Nexus, I stopped and asked what it was you both scream " BUMPER CARS!" This being said, I attempted to lift the car so it wouldn't effect any RP. I told Hypno to get out and stop trolling, he didnt listen. So I tried to lift the car out of the way so no more Civilians would be slaughtered due to your mindless acts, he then drove off the prop and killed me. And then I tried to push the car towards the door once it was all said and done. Nobody was in the Nexus except you I suppose, If this is payback for you prop trapping me then thats cool. You guys more than likley set this up knowing that I would try to not have you minges ruin the v2d Nexus, and the Nexus RP at that.
(05-26-2012, 04:12 AM)Earl Wrote: I tried to get the car out of the Nexus. You and your troll friend put a car in the Nexus and had "bumper cars". I was attempting to lift up and push out. There were no admins, and no signs of an admin getting on soon. You guys were just smashing into each other and ruining any sign of RP that could of possibly happened in the Nexus. I suppose it is sort of Back seat adminning, but they were completley crippling the Nexus, and any chance of RP that could of went on in there.

As for the tree you can ask grub, it was just a joke. I spawned a tree and picked it up. Grub stole it and wore it as a hat. xD.

So your plan to get cars out of the nexus is to launch them around and hope? I was not even a part of this so called "bumper cars". And why were you even spawning trees in the middle of the city? it had nothing to do with any type of RP.
(05-26-2012, 04:30 AM)Joe very old Wrote:
(05-26-2012, 04:12 AM)Earl Wrote: I tried to get the car out of the Nexus. You and your troll friend put a car in the Nexus and had "bumper cars". I was attempting to lift up and push out. There were no admins, and no signs of an admin getting on soon. You guys were just smashing into each other and ruining any sign of RP that could of possibly happened in the Nexus. I suppose it is sort of Back seat adminning, but they were completley crippling the Nexus, and any chance of RP that could of went on in there.

So your plan to get cars out of the nexus is to launch them around and hope? I was not even a part of this so called "bumper cars". And why were you even spawning trees in the middle of the city? it had nothing to do with any type of RP.

I spawned a tree just to see if its true that you could pick up that prop. Grub then stole the tree and wore it as a hat. I picked the tree back up and put it on my own head. It doesnt even stop your movement.
There were bumber cars but Earl had nothing to do with it, I was with him. Joe's Friend Hypno was playing Bumber cars in Nexus and ruining and completely taking Rp away from Nexus.
(05-26-2012, 04:37 AM)Earl Wrote:
(05-26-2012, 04:30 AM)Joe very old Wrote:

I spawned a tree just to see if its true that you could pick up that prop. Grub then stole the tree and wore it as a hat. I picked the tree back up and put it on my own head. It doesnt even stop your movement.
It doesn't really matter if stops your movement or not, It is still a tree in the middle of the city which was on people's heads.

(05-26-2012, 05:40 AM)iginger10 Wrote: There were bumber cars but Earl had nothing to do with it, I was with him. Joe's Friend Hypno was playing Bumber cars in Nexus and ruining and completely taking Rp away from Nexus.

This has nothing to do about Bumper cars. This is about him launching the mustang all around with a prop.

(05-26-2012, 04:12 AM)Earl Wrote: EDIT : Why in the world would you and your friend Hypno put cars in the Nexus? Thats Fail RP just the way it is. And you guys were CDMing anybody that went in there. I happened to be walking by and saw the cars in the Nexus, I stopped and asked what it was you both scream " BUMPER CARS!" This being said, I attempted to lift the car so it wouldn't effect any RP. I told Hypno to get out and stop trolling, he didnt listen. So I tried to lift the car out of the way so no more Civilians would be slaughtered due to your mindless acts, he then drove off the prop and killed me. And then I tried to push the car towards the door once it was all said and done. Nobody was in the Nexus except you I suppose, If this is payback for you prop trapping me then thats cool. You guys more than likley set this up knowing that I would try to not have you minges ruin the v2d Nexus, and the Nexus RP at that.

So, what you are doing is admitting to backseat admining? And also, I was not a part of this bumper cars and I don't know why you keep insisting I was, and that was not my trabant... Nor do I ever remember shouting bumper cars.... And if you were gently moving it then why does this picture show your physics gun curving like you just rapidly swung a prop? http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public
That picture doesn't even show that it is my Physgun. Also im not sure if you read, but I didn't put it on grub's head. He put it on his own head. Apparently you forgot how to read...

Explain this Joe. So you let your friend CDM everybody in the Nexus, but when I try to get you to stop you ban request me? Thats great logic.

[Image: E6B07137AEB256912F6BBDBA90F41E2153021655]
QUICK EDIT
(05-26-2012, 11:36 PM)Quack Wrote:
(05-26-2012, 09:20 PM)Earl Wrote: That picture doesn't even show that it is my Physgun. Also im not sure if you read, but I didn't put it on grub's head. He put it on his own head. Apparently you forgot how to read...

Explain this Joe. So you let your friend CDM everybody in the Nexus, but when I try to get you to stop you ban request me? Thats great logic.

I didnt even cdm anyone, only reason why anyone died at all was because someone was knocking me around with a prop.

Nobody died, and I wasn't "knocking" you around with anything. Assuming you are Hypno, why the heck would you put a car in the Nexus? You killed like 2-3 people including myself because of your acts of mindlessness with a mustang in the Nexus. Joe even said that it was your Mustang in the Nexus. Thats still grounds for Fail RP.

EDIT : So you edit your post because you failed and admitted to having a car in the Nexus? GJ. You claim you didn't CDM anybody but in one of the photos you can see me dead after you trained me after I tried to get you to stop.
(05-26-2012, 09:20 PM)Earl Wrote: That picture doesn't even show that it is my Physgun. Also im not sure if you read, but I didn't put it on grub's head. He put it on his own head. Apparently you forgot how to read...

I never said that you put it on his head? I said it was your prop that was on his head. Also it doesn't need to show that it is your Physics gun because if you look at the time lapse between pictures I doubt someone will spawn a prop and start flinging it around.

Also if you read the picture you posted it says I was not there the whole time. I did not confirm that he ran over anyone because I was not there, so I do not have any idea if he ran someone over.

(05-26-2012, 11:43 PM)Earl Wrote:
(05-26-2012, 11:36 PM)Quack Wrote:

I didnt even cdm anyone, only reason why anyone died at all was because someone was knocking me around with a prop.

Nobody died, and I wasn't "knocking" you around with anything. Assuming you are Hypno, why the heck would you put a car in the Nexus? You killed like 2-3 people including myself because of your acts of mindlessness with a mustang in the Nexus. Joe even said that it was your Mustang in the Nexus. Thats still grounds for Fail RP.

EDIT : So you edit your post because you failed and admitted to having a car in the Nexus? GJ. You claim you didn't CDM anybody but in one of the photos you can see me dead after you trained me after I tried to get you to stop.
But if you look at the time frame of the photos it goes you attempting to smash the prop on him and you dead. So this can be seen as any way of it going as due to the fact that I take screenshots. So if you are going to keep raging about it, it will not go anywhere since it cannot be confirmed.