Skyline
Yea, you've probably heard about it. The new movie called "Skyline".
Link to trailer that you've probably already seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rtqUy34Tjk
I'm gonna see it at the new cinema-place just downtown this month!!! Cheese
Okay seriously skaara.
Easy on the new topic button.
But it's so shiny.....! :oooo
I lol'd at 1:26.

Looks like a slightly bland movie tbh. Cool effects, but.. it's meh.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
+1 to what Raffi said, it seems incredibly... not interesting.
1:41 also made me smirk.
IMDB gives it 4.6 .... That's very very poor Tounge
Not if you're a sci-fi-fan. Which I doubt that "IMDB" is. Tounge (Yes, I'm a sci-fi-nerd except the nerd-part)
(12-13-2010, 01:16 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: Not if you're a sci-fi-fan. Which I doubt that "IMDB" is. Tounge (Yes, I'm a sci-fi-nerd except the nerd-part)

IMDB is without exception THE most comprehensive movie database, and review site ... ever.

It's review scores are calculated from hundreds of thousands of votes lol, from people who are fans of various genre's of films.

If they give a film a poor mark, its a bad film. Tounge
Wow, Sniper, I've only got one thing to say about your IMDB: THEY SUCK ASS! Cheese
I saw the movie just an hour ago, and it's unbelievably awesome!!!!!! The trailer looks poor, and so does the descriptions everywhere, but the movie is action-packed with military's, aliens everywhere, blood and this black alien-blood-shit everywhere! And they run around and everyone gets eaten and AH!!!!!!! YOU'VE GOTTA SEE IT!!!!! Cheese at least 8/10 Stars, definitely!!!
(12-12-2010, 09:46 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: I lol'd at 1:26.

Looks like a slightly bland movie tbh. Cool effects, but.. it's meh.

That part was Awesome. Warning spoiler incoming: The huge alien turns around, and reaches for them, and eats the guy with beretta with its hand!!! Cheese
(12-17-2010, 09:17 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: Wow, Sniper, I've only got one thing to say about your IMDB: THEY SUCK ASS! Cheese

Well IMDB is the worldwide biggest movie review site - although they probably aim a little higher than kids going 'OMG GUNS AND ALIEN BLOOD' Wink
Have a read of their reviews - theres hundreds of reviews ... They say its a low budget film - with pretty much all the money going on the effects (which it says are pretty awesome Cheese ) It then however says that the script is pretty poor - typical of most action films Tounge