Upcoming Clue RP Event!
Hello guys, I've recently thought up a new RP idea. This has taken me alot of thinking and consideration onto the series of events. So if any of you are unfamiliar with Clue, it's a board game that has 1 killer, and the goal is to solve the mystery and find out who the killer is. This will be very similar. There will be 10 different people, 10 different jobs, and 10 different background stories for each individual. You will be placed into a house, and people will die, each dead person will leave a hint as to who the killer is, but it won't be easy, there will most likely be deception and confusion. Every time someone dies, there will be 1 guess as to who the killer is, if the person guessing is wrong, they will be the next target. If you are accepted, you will be told your background story, and occupation.

This event will take place Monday, June 4th, 2012
At 20:00PM, GMT

Application Format:

Name (In-game):

Steam Name:

RP Points:

Why do you want to be apart of this event?
Name: Ernhardt Stross
RP points: 1
So sick of mIndless survival RP's. Time to involve some brains int Events
Name (In-game): Lionel 'earl' Evans

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Earl | to add me add Employments

RP Points: 2

Why do you want to be apart of this event? Grew up playing the clue games and have always been so fond of CSI, Criminal Minds, shows of that sort. This would completley tickle me sense less if you would allow me to participate in the winderful RP event
Name (In-game): Ryan Stevens

Steam Name: Rain

RP Points: 0

Why do you want to be apart of this event? Well I like doing clue roleplays trying to figure out certain things and would love to put my brain to the test.
Name (In-game): Benjamin 'beflok' Befryn

Steam Name: [FL] beflok

RP Points: 33

Why do you want to be apart of this event? I have always liked clue /mystery games when I was a kid. I think this is a GREAT idea I would love to be involved.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Name (In-game): Mark Andrews

Steam Name: Spitfire (The awesomemaster)

RP Points: 0

Why do you want to be apart of this event?: I bloody love games like Clue, LA noir because It always keeps you thinking.
Name (In-game): Brian Salinsky

Steam Name: [SW] Salinsky

RP Points: 5

Why do you want to be apart of this event?
Sick of the non RPing people in the server. Time for some quality RP imo.
Name (In-game): Tom Barley

Steam Name: TB990

RP Points: 1

Why do you want to be apart of this event? This sounds like very fun RP. I'm a massive fan of similar games, such as Mafia and the infamous Gmod variant, Trouble in Terrorist Town.
Name (In-game): Jack Daniels

Steam Name: Someone

I enjoy mystery games like TTT and other mystery games. This sounds like a great RP event and all of your RPs are fun. It would be nice to do some minge free RP.
Name (In-game): iginger10

Steam Name: iginger10

I want to be in this event because i love the game "Clue" i always played it when i was a kid...