Server suggestions ?
(06-10-2010, 02:27 PM)xFallenxDevilx Wrote: Me and soul decided if we give everyone access to props then we make binds donator but if you want binds to be for everyone props will be for donator so you would have to choose i would prefer people donating for props.
Well it's your decision binds for everyone or props for everyone you can't have it both ways i say you should donate for props because you get minges who abuse it.

Props are a major part of gmod... I don't think that should be for donators. It takes the creativity aspect out.
I am a SOURCE ENGINE GOD (proven in contest)

Source Engine Branch Leader of The Silent Warriors
www.swgaming.com

I am a hobbyist programmer. I know Lua, C++, Objective-C (h8 it), PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, XML, OpenLaszlo, and probably a few others that I can't remember.
Agree, that's the reason it's for everyone available now
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
But we have a disadvantage of giving every person props because for the pas few days i have seen prop surf by many people even gYsteZ i saw him prop surfing to get to the tunnel. I have seen prop kiling prop climbing. Giving everyone props isn't the best thing to choose.
Minges will be there anyway, even if you block all they'll find a way.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Not if you ban them from the server.
Maybe u could add a job like : Car Modifier, who can add nitro or make cars fast etc. paint jobs
Signature too big...
How are they suppose to add nitro it is already part of the cars.
Dunno, just saying something
Signature too big...
lol!
But i agree with barrel, with the Car modifier job.
He/she can have the garage left to nexus, and can be allowed to paint cars etc.
Or make like a tv and radio that u can buy, where u can play youtube vids on (radio is sound only) but than in short range instead of whole the map (the sound) ?
Signature too big...