Server suggestions ?
Hello people, i have some suggestions for the server:
- Fix voice
- Add more cars? Fallen told me he and Soul should talk about it.
http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=91443 , maybe a good pack to add ?
- Maybe more slots, because the map is actually made for 40 players, and now there are 20 atm.

-Suggestions your self?-
-Post here!-
Signature too big...
We have told you millions of times we are trying to fix the voices stop fricking going on about it. We have just ordered a new server with 28 slots because we don't get many players atm. Yes i think we need new cars but the problem is most of them don't have much detail placed on them like the ones we have now.
I agree with the voice suggestion, but we tried a lot of scripts that are not working for our server. We have no idea how to get that to work..

About the car suggestion: Personally I think we have enough cars, if we keep adding cars the downloadlist will get bigger and bigger. What about multiple colors for 1 car?

Today our new 28 slots server is public, the new IP is 89.145.94.24:27020. If also this one is becoming full, we will upgrade to a 32 slots server or higher.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Having a car with different colours on it will look crap no offense but it could been a hippie van.
Fallen, I think Soul ment that it would be the same cars in different colours, you can buy and decide yourself which color you want.
Soul quote "What about multiple colors for 1 car?" this clearing states multiy colours.
Oh. Okay then i agree with you Fallen ^^, that would be a hippie car! Tounge
(06-08-2010, 07:30 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: I agree with the voice suggestion, but we tried a lot of scripts that are not working for our server. We have no idea how to get that to work..

About the car suggestion: Personally I think we have enough cars, if we keep adding cars the downloadlist will get bigger and bigger. What about multiple colors for 1 car?

Today our new 28 slots server is public, the new IP is 89.145.94.24:27020. If also this one is becoming full, we will upgrade to a 32 slots server or higher.

-Maybe i suggested it earlier but why can't u delete any cars, like Lamboghini for example, it looks nice maybe, but it steers rubish, same for Mustang-

Oh and maybe u can add when u press tab and click on someones name u can give a reward thingy, and u can see the total time played on server?
Signature too big...
Soul is the one who worked on cars and i think he said somewhere is he going to give all the crap cars a good update to fill your needs.
(06-08-2010, 03:56 PM)xFallenxDevilx Wrote: Soul is the one who worked on cars and i think he said somwhere is he going to give all the crap cars a good update to fill your needs.

Okay
Signature too big...