Server suggestions ?
But one thing do i not agree with.
Every player should be allowed to have binds!
Binds only for donators...in my vision, I think that's just cheap.
It help people to not lose etc weapons? with /holster bind.
So if I could do anything about the binds I would removed it for "only donator".

- gYsteZ
(06-09-2010, 01:43 PM)gYsteZ Wrote: But one thing do i not agree with.
Every player should be allowed to have binds!
Binds only for donators...in my vision, I think that's just cheap.
It help people to not lose etc weapons? with /holster bind.
So if I could do anything about the binds I would removed it for "only donator".

- gYsteZ

I am with u, it's unfair for normal players to do that if they would.
Signature too big...
Yea ^^,
(06-09-2010, 12:33 PM)gYsteZ Wrote: Well, donators need things to! if you buy donator all you get a hearth in the OOC and ingame money? Waiting minutes etc but anyway.
If everyone can do the same then its no point in donator you see..
They need "something" they can be proud off as donator ^^,
But as I mentioned earlier, there shouldn't be too many donator-onyl features.
For example, binds should be global, not limited to donators.

EDIT:
And don't forget those who can't donate.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
If you want binds then this is what will happen binds will be allowed for normal players but then props will be put to donator only!
Lol! That's just ridiculous.
(06-10-2010, 10:18 AM)xFallenxDevilx Wrote: If you want binds then this is what will happen binds will be allowed for normal players but then props will be put to donator only!

Dude, wtf.. Props doesn't has any connections with binds
Signature too big...
Indeed. Nothing to do with binds :S
Me and soul decided if we give everyone access to props then we make binds donator but if you want binds to be for everyone props will be for donator so you would have to choose i would prefer people donating for props.
Well it's your decision binds for everyone or props for everyone you can't have it both ways i say you should donate for props because you get minges who abuse it.
Our gamemode don't have too much features for Donators in my opinion. I played on other servers and there you even have items that you need to buy.

I know that the balance between donators and non-donators have to be fair. And In my opinion it is at the moment pretty good.

When we started our gamemode, spawning props was only availabe for donators. Fallen and me decided to delete that and make binds for donators only.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.