Server suggestions ?
Like the ferrari. It need to be fixed handling. ^^,
(06-08-2010, 04:01 PM)gYsteZ Wrote: Like the ferrari. It need to be fixed handling. ^^,

Handling is fine, u need to drift in the corners.
@ Fallen and Soulripper,
maybe u can add something so that when u join the first time u can make a character where u can choose the face,
and cloths etc? With a name, and u will always keep the character, until u make a new one like at F1 Character -> Character Selection Menu, you know with the new citizens Fallen added
Signature too big...
Yeah there are enough cars at the moment but i think the skin switcher for admins should be avalible to donators as well .
(06-08-2010, 06:59 PM)Kenny Wrote: Yeah there are enough cars at the moment but i think the skin switcher for admins should be avalible to donators as well .

Why Donator only? , Make like a tab for car skins to buy -.-
Signature too big...
(06-08-2010, 07:04 PM)barrelroll Wrote:
(06-08-2010, 06:59 PM)Kenny Wrote: Yeah there are enough cars at the moment but i think the skin switcher for admins should be avalible to donators as well .

Why Donator only? , Make like a tab for car skins to buy -.-

The more people who donate the better so ..........
I think we shouldn't have too many features Donator-Only, or it'll make the server have less players, rather than more donators.

Not everyone likes to regularly sacrifice their money for ingame stuff.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Your all going on about what me and soul have already tried and we havn't seem to work it out yet, soul is trying to make a button for the skin you would like.
I mean, why like al the handy things only ppl use that are good at building and stuff aaaalll go on donator, so annoying
Signature too big...
Well, donators need things to! if you buy donator all you get a hearth in the OOC and ingame money? Waiting minutes etc but anyway.
If everyone can do the same then its no point in donator you see..
They need "something" they can be proud off as donator ^^,
Well we do that because then it will make more people want to donate and that way we can improve on the server even more.