Server suggestions ?
Even better - A car tuner stool.
Adjust the speed and handling of a car.

Might requires an extensive amount of LUA however.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
I put this playx thing on which miniman i think if i am correct, suggested to me and i tried it out and guess what it crashed me and others which is bad for the server so i removed it and secondly with youtube players if anyone has one it would be spammed to lag the server. The radio isn't a bad idea and soul said he will try and make one if i remember correctly.
(06-14-2010, 10:46 AM)xFallenxDevilx Wrote: I put this playx thing on which miniman i think if i am correct, suggested to me and i tried it out and guess what it crashed me and others which is bad for the server so i removed it and secondly with youtube players if anyone has one it would be spammed to lag the server. The radio isn't a bad idea and soul said he will try and make one if i remember correctly.

Ty man, but why it laggs the server if u put youtube movies on multiple tv's with small range of sound ?
Signature too big...
It is downloading all the needs for the video to play that is why it lags. I am not going to put that back on because it lags the server and crashes us all.
(06-15-2010, 06:07 AM)xFallenxDevilx Wrote: It is downloading all the needs for the video to play that is why it lags. I am not going to put that back on because it lags the server and crashes us all.

Okay, good to know
Signature too big...
Maybe you could add a new job : Mechanic or Builder..
He can place lights, do colour etc.. instead of only admin.
Maybe u can make a extra tool to make props fireproof, like it isn't very realistic that metal stuff goes on fire.
Signature too big...
More cars [Image: green_dot.gif]
Voice script [Image: green_dot.gif] - Thanks by Willox!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(07-16-2010, 09:22 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: More cars [Image: green_dot.gif]
Voice script [Image: green_dot.gif] - Thanks by Willox!

Yey for Willox ^^
Signature too big...
Willox is awesome! I want him to be my uncle!