Unban Request
Your name: Killer11761

Your ban ID: 10167

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: Young Gunz, Fetus Puncher,Nevinator

Why we should unban you:
So i have ben Grownded for a mouth from my laptop and eny electronices so i just go un grounded to day and i hade to call steam becuse some changed my acc pass word and Angry i hate wen that happend my acc olwase gets its pass changesAngry
So... Why should we unban you you I'm a little confused on that part.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
because i did not do it. someong got on my acc and did it.Im tring to ceep me slate clean.
Use Steam Guard.
As there is no evidence of your account being hacked we dont really have much to go on besides your word. Your account is your responsibility to maintain. If someone has taken over your account you should immediately contact steam.

Also I find it hard to believe just because of all of your previous bans. I would maybe understand if you had very few bans so my answer is no.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Y do u thank i was tring to not get in truble.and i was grounded foe a mounth how would i know right wen i got on i called steam right away
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.

After looking around Steam Support website, I wasn't able to find a single phone number, in fact to recover any hijacked accounts you'd need to raise a support ticket online. Therefor we can conclude that the accused player has not called Steam, thus their story is false. Even so, one's account is their own responsibility.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator