DayZ
Official DayZ Thread

Allright guys. Who of you have been playing DayZ lately. Some mates introduced me to it. I bought arma for it, got the mod and started playing.
The game is a very realistic zombie survival mod. It's a huge freeroam world where you have to hide or kill zombies, and try to scavenge food, water and guns.
What makes the game a hundred times harder is the player killing. Players are able to shoot eachother and grab the loot from the dead body. You can get killed by a few bullets to the chest or 1 to the head.

It's an exciting game and you should really check it out if you have ARMA.

What're your thoughts about this game?
DayZ aka Walking simulator 2.0
The following 5 users Like Mahti's post:
  • Biowulf, Colonel Burger, Kalastaja, blusheep23, Grub
Yea, it took Storm, Fallen and me about 3 hours to walk up to the north where we ended up dead by some shitty bandits.
Im with 3 guys ^^ , i got an M4 and a G17 a Tent and alot of other stuff.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
You forgot to mention the important fact that 80% of all the zombies looks like the guy from Mythbusters.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

The following 3 users Like Foxy The Pirate's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog, The Crack Fox, blusheep23
Seems awesome.. gonna have to buy it.
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
Oh yea another thing is that the game uses fast zombies which run into you in hordes if you shoot too much near them.
/sigh
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=13125

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12561

Yes, yes, we know. It's only on every chan board, every gaming forum, and on countless gaming websites.
[Image: 244s2lh.jpg]
(05-26-2012, 02:27 PM)benjanmin112 Wrote: i wanna a program to make a photo so i can make my one photo to fearless thes i have on now have i take pls help me to find one and not PhotoScape
And now DayZ is Walking and DM simulator 2.5
(05-28-2012, 03:27 AM)Mahti Wrote: And now DayZ is Walking and DM simulator 2.5

^^

I found out the hard way that it's hard to get by with no trust worthy friends playing with you. I've been betrayed, and I've betrayed people. I learned it's a game where the saying Eat or be eaten applies. I've had to quite literally stab people in the back after they've saved my ass from hordes of zombies.