Name of player: Gregnator

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:13733348

Time in GMT: 23/5/12 Time approx 10 +3 GMT

Server: v33x

Name of player: FAT FREE Cheese

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:8157903

Time in GMT: Same us the other guy

Server: v33x

Summary: I was Police Commander and i told the taxi driver drop me off at the appartments. Unfortunately he cdmed about 2 people (He got banned). I get out and joined again the car to lock it. Then i get out and greg start shooting me without reason. I was with 20 health and he gun pointed me but i killed him first.

After all this time he called him friend , a gun dealer, and he was rdming me out of the spawn. I escaped from rdmer and then greg killed me as a SS.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_YEcxWMQ...e=youtu.be
First off, you are lucky i just just deleted the video of you rdming me as a cop, but lucky me, i have Pure and Random OMG to back me up, even on this one. You where annoying me because i had footage of you killing me. Although I really dont like you, because you are a racist, and a rdmer... I'm not going to random kill you for no reason.. As far as i know, You got killed and blame me... First it was not a random tase, because he was jumping in the faces of officers.. And secondly you where trying to get me banned because i had a video of you CDMing and killing me.. so, lucky for you i deleted that, but i see you kept this recording of you getting killed and blaming me..

Good job! Really, Great job! Next time make a video of you jumping of a building or from the nexus, and maybe you can blame me again for your death!

Evidence is inconclusive, you got killed, no evidence of me even killing you but hey, if you want to try it.. go ahead

P.S:
(05-23-2012, 09:02 AM)Hermiown Wrote: I was Police Commander and i told the taxi driver drop me off at the appartments. Unfortunately he cdmed about 2 people (He got banned). I get out and joined again the car to lock it. Then i get out and greg start shooting me without reason. I was with 20 health and he gun pointed me but i killed him first.
<<<<

That was what you said, You where in a taxi who was cdming people, i yelled a couple of times to stop, he didnt so i shot him, dont know if i killed him. Then you jumped out, i said: Did you cdm as a cop? And you just killed me.. point blank..

You are confessing! You are soooo lucky i deleted that video of you!
[Image: sigt10.jpg]

-President of the Clowns-
Thats me!

Most...Epic...Comment...EVER
(05-17-2012, 08:56 AM)mandenmedpistole Wrote: im a witness and i saw it all
Stop complaining, you never asked me if i cdm all this guys, and i have the video with the taxi driver killing everybody. I hope you have cleary evidence that i killed people or whatever you say because you cant clear your name with these words. And i dont cdm anyone, you can check it on my video.

And as you say, you tased him for jumping on other cops heads, in video you tased him for asking you to kill him. And i never said something racist about you. And you were the guy who killed me in the video because you where the onlyone who was holding M4.
I can see you have difficulty reading.. I didn't say he was jumping on heads, he was jumping in our faces asking to get killed.. In real life if you do that you will get tased.. So i tased him, but hey! You hate me for personal reasons not rp! Thats probably why you didnt show that part? Or the part you and the cab driver CDM'd people, you jumping out as a cop and killing me an SS!

And there where around 5 people there, some in nexus but hey! it doesn't matter because you hate me for, actually roleplaying and telling you to stop breaking the rules!
Oh the gundealer isn't even my friend, i have no clue who the gundealer was. After he killed you I think I arrested him, not sure. But I do know for a fact you broke NLR more than 6 times, insulting and discriminating other people and CDM + RDM..

But like i said, we are here to discuss the matter that I "killed" you.
I did not kill you, I'm a good rp-er and although you annoy me a lot, I'm not going to kill you and risk a ban for myself.. Thats the most dumb thing to do..

P.S. I watched your video again, I see i had my TASER out, I was probably asking an arrest warrant for the guy on the floor, when you got killed other officers came to aid you, I didn't see what was happening after you screamed: Recorded this Greg.. >.>

Thats me!

Oh dude, i never said i roleplay hate you. But you are lying right now. Before you blamed me for many reasons and now you blame me for other reasons. I never NLRed. In real life you dont taze people because they telling you to kill them, neither arrest them. You just ignore this people. He didnt threat you or something like this. If he is breaking rules : 10. If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them. Do not take the situation into your own hands. And no, i wasnt all the time when taxi driver was cdming all the people. As i said i joined in the taxi to take me to the apparments. Then you killed the taxi driver and attempted to rdm me also
I didn't attempt to rmd you, I stopped firing when you stepped out the cab, you killed me.. And in real life when a guy is saying: "Kill me!" and keeps on standing in front of the cops keep telling them to kill him, cops will tase. Don't deny it because if you do, you clearly show that you have no idea how the police system works.

Thats me!

Naaah, you have to give warnings first. So it's random taze, you neither put handcuffs on him and you asked for warrant.
I gave warnings im not going to reply anymore you are trying to get me flame, i wont do that because im not a kid like you goodluck!

Thats me!

Actually i dont think you gave some. And im not flaming you, you are the guilty and the FAT and you should banned
its not a random taze, if you say in public that you will kill yourself, or asked to be killed you are suicidal, and you will be arrested for your own safety

you cannot tell if its a real random taze or not because you didnt record it all.

first of all, if the taxi driver is saying hes going to kill himself, and than run away or what ever you have to say freeze or stand still than if he does not follow your orders you can taze.

but in this situation i can't see in the video why the taze is giving

and you can't see in the video who killed you.

its not because you have a problem with greg that greg shoot at you, it could be someone else.