Banned for a unfair reson
Bug 
Your name:

Your ban ID: i dont really know

Banned by: ruxandra

Server: rp_EvoCity v33x

Involved: a wierd guy named strelok

Why we should unban you: I was killing a guy because he said he'll DdoS the server so i tought i'll defend the server and kill him but admin saw me and didnt ask me why i was doing it so i think this is really unfair!
The ban reason is team killing,
you reason for killing means backseat admin
and what is the point in RDM a guy who threatens too DDoS
your ban is 5hour 30 mins left now
and do you have any proof of this claim that someone threatened too DDoS
(05-22-2012, 08:50 PM)Temar Wrote: The ban reason is team killing,
you reason for killing means backseat admin
and what is the point in RDM a guy who threatens too DDoS
your ban is 5hour 30 mins left now
and do you have any proof of this claim that someone threatened too DDoS

Yes i do have proof. Some guys were standing with me when he threatend . Anf i killed him ONCE because he killer almost evreyone at the BP and they were all annoyed . Some guys killed him too ( im not gonna call names because i dont remember them )
well i dont know about what ruxan will do with this ban as it was backseat admin still

but if you post any evidence of this other guy prop killing / threatening server with ddos (mainly this) i can issue a ban on him
(05-22-2012, 09:02 PM)Temar Wrote: well i dont know about what ruxan will do with this ban as it was backseat admin still

but if you post any evidence of this other guy prop killing / threatening server with ddos (mainly this) i can issue a ban on him

He is banned but only for 2 days . That ive got banned for 6 hours makes sence now but that guy is banned for 2 days. If you ask me it is waaay too short. Thanks for your help. I'll never do anything stuoid again. I want to have no bans again
ok he got banned for killing you, if you have proof of the ddos threat too server tho ill perm him
(05-22-2012, 10:23 PM)Temar Wrote: ok he got banned for killing you, if you have proof of the ddos threat too server tho ill perm him

It was said in voice chat. I didn't withness it, but two people confirmed. Can you look into the audiologs?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
nope need video from a player