That was sound problem
Your name: Topi <3

Your ban ID: 10139

Banned by: Holdem

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: The police officers... I dont remember their names.

I had bugged GMOD, i didnt heard anyone. Police was trying to arrest me but I didn't heard anyone. I told them i will rejoin because of the sound problem. I told i will stand in front of bank. After I rejoined i tried to speak, i heard someone but then i saw the chat with message banned for trying to avoid the arrest. I told it that i will have to rejoin the server and that i will stand in front of the bank so they can arrest me... This is very unfair.

Check the chat. I had bugged the voice system so I didn't heard anyone. I wrote in the chat that I will rejoin because of the problem. After rejoin, I got banned...
Couldn't you wait to get arrested then rejoin? Having the voice chat bugged isn't something serious and could have been postponed.

Side Note: You can't appeal if your ban is 24 hours or under.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(05-22-2012, 07:16 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Couldn't you wait to get arrested then rejoin? Having the voice chat bugged isn't something serious and could have been postponed.

Side Note: You can't appeal if your ban is 24 hours or under.

Its bad if everyone is speaking to you but you cant hear them. The story again. I joined the server and picked the Taxi driver job. I spawned my taxi car and waiting near the road for customers. Suddenly 4 cops ran to me and they was poiting their guns on me. I was like wtf and then the president shared the rules where the cars are banned. It was late, the police killed me . At the time I respawned and the cop went to me and he told me that he will arrest me. I told him i have to rejoin because i cant hear anyone, i told that i will wait in front of the bank. So I rejoined, went in front of the bank, the cop went to me and told that i will get banned for trying to avoid the ban using disconnect. At the time i got banned.
As stated, ban is no appealable. I saw you, telling them you where rejoining, you could of waited.

Closed.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.