Ban request on arkillion and jelqaloid (vid evidence provided)
Also,i already posted a thread where my car was randomly stolen,where i got rdmed and after spawning i was attempted to be cdmed.
IGN:Igor "Flower" R   Steam:LowerFlowerPower

[Image: fsx42Oo.png]

(05-22-2012, 10:42 PM)LowerFlowerPower Wrote: Also,i already posted a thread where my car was randomly stolen,where i got rdmed and after spawning i was attempted to be cdmed.
You mean when we drove into your unlocked car, you killed one of us for complimenting it on voice and asking if you were going to sell it, then tried to threaten me by reloading an mp5 or something in my face and I preemptively killed you out of fear & then we drove back to the city to give that AND the car back to you where you tried to kill us with a crowbar through the windows where I was put to about 10 HP so I could NOT see anything which is why I told Jelqaloid to drive to you for me since I was unable to see anything? Ok then.
Ban request approved

Arkillion has been found guilty on the accounts of: Breaking NLR, attempted revenge kill, Fail RP, and disconnected to avoid arrest.

Jelq will probably be banned waiting for the logs to come up will report more. If he is lying he will be banned for a much longer time.

Closed for the time being to stop the arguing. If you have more evidence to provide you can send it directly to me and I will post it here.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!