Ban request on arkillion and jelqaloid (vid evidence provided)
Video 
Name of player: arkillion and jelqaloid

SteamID: ark: STEAM_0:0:18481174 jel: STEAM_0:0:21141698

Time in GMT: Around 6:30 to 7:00 Uk time

Server: Evocity_v2d

Summary: I am the CP and i see ark run into a shop with a crowbar. Then i hear hitting sounds and run in to see 2 dead people and him with a crowbar. But all will be shown in the evidence.

Evidence: :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaJtDGU_iuc
Im sorry its not an essay but i dont have much to write about with video evidence. Hope it helps.
More evidence here. http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=13927

Also at the end they had 14 kills and re-joined about 3 times.
Also they started out security guards and me and Pezzzz where snooping around some guys house and they randomly walk in I get demoted for some reason and I see Pezzzz and a rebel get killed.

8:37 <3
(05-22-2012, 06:27 PM)ukpezzzz Wrote: Name of player: arkillion and jelqaloid

SteamID: ark: STEAM_0:0:18481174 jel: STEAM_0:0:21141698

Time in GMT: Around 6:30 to 7:00 Uk time

Server: Evocity_v2d

Summary: I am the CP and i see ark run into a shop with a crowbar. Then i hear hitting sounds and run in to see 2 dead people and him with a crowbar. But all will be shown in the evidence.

Evidence: :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaJtDGU_iuc
Im sorry its not an essay but i dont have much to write about with video evidence. Hope it helps.

Video shows you randomly tazing/cuffing me whilst a doctor/paramedic pulls out a Glock, then you aim a gun at me as I spawn and wonder why I pull a crowbar out? Then proceeds by you NLR'ing and shooting Jelqaloid to which I kill you in self-defense, also nice monologue on fictitious reasons to get us banned, e.g. "disconnecting to avoid arrests" and what not.

Please stop spewing, it's not a sewer.

p.s

I only reconnected at 8:37 because I had a buffer overflow and had to reconnect over multiple attempts to get back in?
My gun was holstered. As shown in the video.
You just happen to get buffer overflow during arrest.
O im sorry if i killed your firend, HE WAS ONLY SHOOTING COPS WITH A UMP. As shown in the video.
Your full of shit anyway.
To prove that you are full of shit you still dissclame hard, 100% facts. And as shown in chat you are obviously not a mature '20' year old who rdm's and does not deserve to be on the server. Now stop waisting my time and accept your ban.
(05-22-2012, 07:34 PM)ukpezzzz Wrote: My gun was holstered. As shown in the video.
You just happen to get buffer overflow during arrest.
O im sorry if i killed your firend, HE WAS ONLY SHOOTING COPS WITH A UMP. As shown in the video.
Your full of shit anyway.
To prove that you are full of shit you still dissclame hard, 100% facts. And as shown in chat you are obviously not a mature '20' year old who rdm's and does not deserve to be on the server. Now stop waisting my time and accept your ban.
You got killed by him and then NLR'd and went back to kill him?

Nice reasoning, also stop resorting to offensive language, it just proves you're in the wrong.
[/quote] Nice reasoning, also stop resorting to offensive language, it just proves you're in the wrong.
[/quote]
How about you shut the fuck up and look at what you say in the video.
Stop making up bullshit resons. I saw him shoot somebody. I didn't return to were i died. I saw him shoot a cop so i shoot him.
Stop being a troll.
And btw. Your right it does prove your in the wrong. Thats why you was an imature little t*** when i said i was going to ban you.
End of.
Now waiting for an admin to review.
(05-22-2012, 08:00 PM)ukpezzzz Wrote: Nice reasoning, also stop resorting to offensive language, it just proves you're in the wrong.

How about you shut the *** up and look at what you say in the video.
Stop making up bullshit resons. I saw him shoot somebody. I didn't return to were i died. I saw him shoot a cop so i shoot him.
Stop being a troll.
And btw. Your right it does prove your in the wrong. Thats why you was an imature little t*** when i said i was going to ban you.
End of.
Your aggression is unwarranted, please mature and debate in a collective manner rather than cussing and losing your temper.

You 'saw him' shoot a cop, that's because you ran back, the cop attacked him but you didn't even see that side of the story did you?
(05-22-2012, 08:10 PM)Jelq Wrote:
(05-22-2012, 08:00 PM)ukpezzzz Wrote: Nice reasoning, also stop resorting to offensive language, it just proves you're in the wrong.

Stop being a troll.
End of.
Your aggression is unwarranted, please mature and debate in a collective manner rather than cussing and losing your temper.

You 'saw him' shoot a cop, that's because you ran back, the cop attacked him but you didn't even see that side of the story did you?

Don't turn this on me. Your the one who is always taking an opertunaty to make your self look good. Now look at your self. Your desperate and looking for things to make you look good. Look at your attitude on the server. It doesn't matter how you act on the forums that a differnt set of rules. Your just trying to blame me. Denying obviouse evidence to try and twist the opinions of the admins when they read this. And how do you explain the two dead people i tazzed you for? Or why your firend was randomly shooting cops? Or why you acted so aggesivly on the server. As i quote i accuse you and you turn around and talk about the size of my dick. So you can claim to be all formal and mature. Your just putting on a show to make your self look good by twisting evidence and blaming other people. So grow up and open your eyes. ( i will now not be online till 4:oo pm uk time for school and other resons)
*NOW WAITING ADMIN REVIEW OF EVIDENCE AND COMMENTS*
(05-22-2012, 08:47 PM)ukpezzzz Wrote:
(05-22-2012, 08:10 PM)Jelq Wrote:

Stop being a troll.
End of.

Don't turn this on me. Your the one who is always taking an opertunaty to make your self look good. Now look at your self. Your desperate and looking for things to make you look good. Look at your attitude on the server. It doesn't matter how you act on the forums that a differnt set of rules. Your just trying to blame me. Denying obviouse evidence to try and twist the opinions of the admins when they read this. And how do you explain the two dead people i tazzed you for? Or why your firend was randomly shooting cops? Or why you acted so aggesivly on the server. As i quote i accuse you and you turn around and talk about the size of my ***. So you can claim to be all formal and mature. Your just putting on a show to make your self look good by twisting evidence and blaming other people. So grow up and open your eyes. ( i will now not be online till 4:oo pm uk time for school and other resons)
*NOW WAITING ADMIN REVIEW OF EVIDENCE AND COMMENTS*
Dead people? You mean the Gun Dealer who refused to sell me rifle ammo, pulled a knife on me and got me to half health then died, then NLR'd and came back (also shown in your video) ?

Size of your what? :|
Closing debate. (Can't be arst with this crap)
Lets see what the admin thinks.
Il be online tomorow to provide more