Just...don't
Alright in my recent RP session on the server theres a few small things i have noticed and experienced that really grinds me the wrong way.
Before i proceed i want to say, that i don't claim to be the posterboy for flawless RP but there are a few things i NEVER do.

Such as:

Firing your gun off inside nexus for no apparent reason, or to "see if the glass in presidents office is bulletproof, and protects against snipers"
Police officers DON'T do this...

As mentioned in my other post, picking up and/or running away with other peoples notes.

Jumping into the passenger seat of another persons car without any reason what...so.....EVER.

Stealing a police car....dude seriously why would you do that?
I know car stealing happens in RL but who the FK! hijacks a police cruiser??? >.> When you steal a car you try to stay AWAY from the cops, not fkin piss off the whole presinct, going "Hey look at me i haz your car fkers!"
Of course it DOES happen in RL that somebody jacks a police car, but not as much as it does on the server.

And a lastly a minor one....jumping up on stuff.
Stuff meaning on the nexus lobby desk, presidents desk things the normaly you wouldnt jump on.
This of course does not include chairs and sofas if your RP'ing that your sitting on them.
But yea you get the general idea.

Just...don't.
This is True, To many Police Cars Are stolen, Then Dumped for Shits and Giggles Also There should be a Rule for Jumping on stuff, Its Stupid and It takes the RP out of things.
This is all true. I do my fair share of punishing the failrp'ers who do stuff like that. Ah, I'd like to add my favorite method of failrp'ing:
Running into police shootouts. You see cops surrounding a house, gunfire all over the place, people getting hit - NOBODY in real life runs over there saying "Watcha doing?"
I hate how you can't leave your car for five minutes without it getting stolen.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(12-12-2010, 11:42 AM)Sir Raffi Wrote: I hate how you can't leave your car for five minutes without it getting stolen.
LOL my car NEVER gets stolen i dont know why lol
Depends what car you have.
Cars like trabbant and golfs will hardly ever get stolen,
Big things like trucks and comets will get stolen lots.
Prob the biggest ass i have ever seen car stealing wise, was who ever stole a police cruiser and drove it all the way out in the woods and into the pond ¬_¬