The [possible] return of The 53rd
I think I made a return post a while ago but I forgot to come back on again. Well, until now c:

I doubt many of you will know me, I don't recognise most of you except for nudel, soul and Jamie/Jamo. I was a regular player here about 2 years ago now and with my return to GMod after boredom with every game other than Red Alert 3, I decided to get back into the FearlessRP community after remembering why DarkRP was so bad.

Things have changed here, like the way to put cars away now and the addition of Fishing (which is aaaaawesome!) so I feel a bit nooby now. Especially with commands, I need to rebind everything D: The frequency of me being online will be semi-random, what with college and coursework and a job now it might make my free time a little short. But anyway, hello, again c:

Oh, and major thanks to Ruxandra who helped a ton with my understanding of Cars now, and teaching me how to fish c:
Welcome back old friend, I hope you get known with the updates soon!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Jeez I remember you! You're that guy with 53 tattooed in your arm, I remember you from olden days ^^.
Welcome back and hopefully you will stay around Tounge
I don't know who you are, other than what is written here. But you seem like a nice guy.

And welcome back!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Welcome back. I think I recon your name but not more than that.

Let's hope you stay!
Welcome back!
Hello The 53rd,

Welcome Back on our Fearless Community's Forum !!
Smile

See you soon !!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]