Hm...
Your name: Spud

Your ban ID: 10085

Banned by: Killjoy

Server: Both, I'm guessing

Involved: Me, Killjoy, Joey Skylynx and Coffee

Why we should unban you: Okay, where to begin.. Okay, so, me and Joey were going to do this Czech thing, basically we had a camp in the woods and a car blocking the road, the idea was that people would stop at the car, then we would question, and maybe rob them, like highway robberies, first is a taxi driver, he refuses to stay still even though we have guns, then he runs off so we shoot him, then he come back, in a cop car, the cop pulls his gun when he see's our Famas', then we shoot him. Then Killjoy comes along, we pointed our guns at him, for he was a cop and we had just had trouble from cops. He stands there with his gun pointed at us, we say, drop to your knees and put away the gun, you have no way off winning. He then.. I dunno, because after he refuses we kill him, then all of a sudden, another cop and an SS appear, the cop gets killed, the SS kills Joey, then I kill the SS. Then ALL the cops show up, I holster my gun and they all start asking me stuff, I say I'm just here to camp, then show one cop my camp site, originally coffee, who had just joined us, was supposed to take the cop out but.. He misses and I'm shot. After a while I head back, then Killjoy starts saying how we killed every cop on sight, when we hadn't, then Joey gets banned for 3 days, then I do.
In the end I think I killed, 1 cop, Killjoy, and the SS. And a corleone that pointed a gun at us earlyer, who was killed then broke NLR, I killed him after he broke NLR and shot at us.
Completely unfair.

Lots of love, Spud.
The only thing that sustains me is my satanic lust for rep
(An SS officer who was last to be killed)
Who sniped me then? Because after the bar house was searched i was reporting a police car i saw without an owner. The i start getting shot at. And from what i have scene in your words you both died. Therefor one of you had no reson to shoot at me. And then i had to ask 3 times in occ why i was shot with no replys and then killjoy said somthing about needing to ask you about the shootings. So my question is why you feel that is wasn't rdm yet you didn't respond to me asking why i was shot. And don't say that you didn't see it because killjoy said somthing in chat which you then responded to quickly so you must have saw it.
Hmm, well I know I killed one SS, who was ducking behind a police car, I shot him in the dead with my famas.
I dunno who sniped you, it could of been coffee, he didnt die and had a sniper.
Sorry for not being able to help, I was killed, but that was during the massive police raid thing, I was accidentally shot by coffee
(05-21-2012, 06:35 PM)Spud Wrote: Hmm, well I know I killed one SS, who was ducking behind a police car, I shot him in the dead with my famas.
Thats me. But why?
Well, we had just had trouble from 2 offiers, we thought you were backup, so we fired, then you managed to kill Joey so I killed you. Originally we were gunna just try to hostage you but I accidentally shot prematurely at your car, starting the whole shootout.
I apologise if you were just driving past.
(05-21-2012, 05:45 PM)Spud Wrote: Basically we had a camp in the woods and a car blocking the road, the idea was that people would stop at the car, then we would question, and maybe rob them,
A form of random raiding, one could say.

(05-21-2012, 05:45 PM)Spud Wrote: Then Killjoy comes along, we pointed our guns at him, for he was a cop and we had just had trouble from cops.
The very reason I started spectating you guys, you just pulled guns on me (while under gunpoint yourselves.)

(05-21-2012, 05:45 PM)Spud Wrote: Then ALL the cops show up, I holster my gun and they all start asking me stuff, I say I'm just here to camp, then show one cop my camp site, originally coffee, who had just joined us, was supposed to take the cop out
That was Mr.Anonymous, you guys jerked him around and killed him - he wasn't even a threat to you.

Joey Skylynx also had a bit of trouble earlier, when he set up a hobo tower without admin permission in downtown and then started throwing glass bottle props into traffic.
With 10 previous bans on both your records, I for one insist that these suspensions stay at least the length they were issued with.
Quote:The very reason I started spectating you guys, you just pulled guns on me (while under gunpoint yourselves.)

I was not under gunpoint, I was down the road slightly then I saw you pointing your gun at Joey so I put my gun to the back of your head.

Also, in real life people will rob you at the side of the road, it was like highwayman rp, and we didnt even rob anyone anyway, we just had our car stolen.

Also, many of my bans re from a year ago, and one was a case of mixed up names and I was unbanned.
Kill, you came right after we gunned down a Taxi Driver and Police Officer who attempted to start a gunfight with us because we had FAMAS(s) out. What do you expect us to do..? I shouted ten(probably more) verbal orders at you to leave your car, and get on the ground, but instead you got out and pulled your gun out while two people were pointing FAMAS(s) at you.
Next thing I know we're being attacked by the entire PD on our property. I died, and returned six minutes later to find the PD still

Quote:Joey Skylynx also had a bit of trouble earlier, when he set up a hobo tower without admin permission in downtown and then started throwing glass bottle props into traffic.
I still don't get why you hate my hobo tower, and I also don't get why that couldn't of been dealt with through the police force.

Also... Raiding would constitute as an act of aggression. The only act of aggression was performed by the ECPD and ECSS, which attempted to attack us for ownership of firearms.
(05-22-2012, 02:40 AM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: Kill, you came right after we gunned down a Taxi Driver and Police Officer who attempted to start a gunfight with us because we had FAMAS(s) out. What do you expect us to do..? I shouted ten(probably more) verbal orders at you to leave your car, and get on the ground, but instead you got out and pulled your gun out while two people were pointing FAMAS(s) at you.
Next thing I know we're being attacked by the entire PD on our property. I died, and returned six minutes later to find the PD still

Quote:Joey Skylynx also had a bit of trouble earlier, when he set up a hobo tower without admin permission in downtown and then started throwing glass bottle props into traffic.
I still don't get why you hate my hobo tower, and I also don't get why that couldn't of been dealt with through the police force.

Also... Raiding would constitute as an act of aggression. The only act of aggression was performed by the ECPD and ECSS, which attempted to attack us for ownership of firearms.

If I remember, most of the reasons you raided people in your time as SS was because they were carying heavy weapons, right?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Nope. I usually never raid someone for firearms unless I'm called in by a superior.
My reasons for raiding are usually stuff like contra sounds or watching you shoot someone, and then run into a locked room.