The crazy get's crazier.
They are both reasons, but I'm emphasizing the latter ie hitting me since that seems like more of a valid reason. I guess I could emphaize me trying to kill him just because he swore at us but that isn't the only reason and I don't think you would approve me killing someone just because of swearing wholely?
"I unholsted a molatov, and said to him look I have this I don't want to use it so please stop swearing and lets talk.
He continued,then jumped down and attacked me with his fists.
I threw the molatov at him,which took down one bit of his wall. "
I did mention it in the first unban request by the way.

And you've banned me twice in your trial so far, it'd be hard for a human not to have negative thoughts. I just want to show you different, we have only had contact at bad moments.
(05-21-2012, 08:57 PM)Jacob1029 Wrote: They are both reasons, but I'm emphasizing the latter ie hitting me since that seems like more of a valid reason. I guess I could say I molav'd him just because he swore at us but that isn't the only reason and I don't think you would approve me killing someone just because of swearing wholely?
"I unholsted a molatov, and said to him look I have this I don't want to use it so please stop swearing and lets talk.
He continued,then jumped down and attacked me with his fists.
I threw the molatov at him,which took down one bit of his wall. "
I did mention it in the first unban request by the way.

And you've banned me twice in your trial so far, it'd be hard for a human not to have negative thoughts. I just want to show you different, we have only had contact at bad moments.

Most of the times I have contacts with the players on the servers are bad moments, can't be helped unfortunately. Alright, I'm still a human and going to give you the benefit of doubt, however I don't want to see this behaviour on the server again. If you really want to show me you can be different, try to be more passive in your actions and not jump head-front.

The initial ban time expired, so I will unban you.

-Closed.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.