The crazy get's crazier.
Your name: (Steam friends name)
SpaghettiCat
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
Console
Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)
Both.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=13846

Now I've studied this thread long and hard, and I mean LONG. I thought to myself, did I miss something? Did I mistake something?
The answer is no.

How did I lie?
Explain to me clearly.
Oh, and don't just /deny this as there was no lies to be told.
I'm still on Jacobs side. Explanation is in the other thread.

Ban should be deleted.
If you have checked logs you will of found no weed was taken. It was no raid.

Also does voice chat show in logs ?
Temar was nice enough to show me the chat logs. It only showed you yelling at him to get out of the car, nothing more. The ban was increased because you lied in the unban request.

PL/y What?
[FL:RP] SpaghettiCat/y Get out of the car now!
MaSeLkO PLWHAT?
[FL:RP] SpaghettiCat/y Get out of the car now!
MaSeLkO PLHow much?
MaSeLkO PLI want to know price.
MaSeLkO PL10k.
[FL:RP] SpaghettiCatUnemployed
[FL:RP] SpaghettiCat/me puts on a glorious suit.
MaSeLkO PL.//You can't raid me for it
MaSeLkO PL/y Dafuq?
[FL:RP] SpaghettiCatBmd
[FL:RP] SpaghettiCatWhy you basing here?
MaSeLkO PL Becouse I like it
[FL:RP] SpaghettiCat/pm tomz Hey bro, where you basing?
[FL:RP] SpaghettiCatWhat do you need a base for
[FL:RP] SpaghettiCat/me takes out a Molotov from their backup.
MaSeLkO PL.//Calling admin
MaSeLkO PL.//Admin is coming
MaSeLkO PL.//Wait
[FL:RP] SpaghettiCat/inventory weapon_crowbar use 1
[FL:RP] SpaghettiCat/holster
[FL:RP] SpaghettiCat/inventory cityrp_lockpick use 1
[FL:RP] SpaghettiCat/me takes out a Lockpick from their backup.
MaSeLkO PL//Admins won't help D:
MaSeLkO PL.//Admin is coming
MaSeLkO PL.//Enjoy ya ban
MaSeLkO PL.//Enjoy ya bans idiots
MaSeLkO PLBlack Market Dealer
[FL:RP] SpaghettiCat// Can or cant?
MaSeLkO PL//Okay, so i will now start asking to sell bases and raid it
[FL:RP] SpaghettiCat// Why do you need the whole of the UM to be a BMD and grow 5 weed pots? Selfish.
MaSeLkO PL//Okay, now I have epic reason to raid ALL bases. Asking to sell it
MaSeLkO PL//A citizen that raided me
MaSeLkO PL//Who?
[FL:RP] SpaghettiCat/pm Ruxandra Chimpballs just pm'd me, I was AFK. Did you mention molatovs?
MaSeLkO PL./// Who threw molly?
MaSeLkO PL.//Who threw molly?
[FL:RP] SpaghettiCat/pm Ruxandra Tp to me.
MaSeLkO PL.//Random raid, that guy who throw molly get a week ban Cheese
[FL:RP] SpaghettiCat.// We asked if he would sell and offered money.
MaSeLkO PL.//You throw molly?
[FL:RP] SpaghettiCat.// He started cussing at us for whatever reason
MaSeLkO PL/request Fireman to UM
MaSeLkO PL.//GTFO
[FL:RP] SpaghettiCat.// So I said to him, look we don't want know trouble we just want to base here, why do you need it?
[FL:RP] SpaghettiCat.// He carried on cussing, so I said I will pay.
MaSeLkO PLammo_rifle
MaSeLkO PL/me takes out a Famas from their backup.
[FL:RP] SpaghettiCat.// Again he sweared, so I said let us base with you or there will be trouble.
MaSeLkO PLFamas
[FL:RP] SpaghettiCat.// What?
MaSeLkO PL/y Get out
[FL:RP] SpaghettiCat.// Feeding him fire?
MaSeLkO PL.//This is my base
[FL:RP] SpaghettiCat.// Confused, sorry.
MaSeLkO PL.//Yes it is
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
So where was the lie?
If you had bothered to reply to any of my posts (asides from this one) you would of known I had a mic, and I used it. As did he.
Still fail to see how I random raided when I took nothing and he attacked me? Explain that.
Stop picking the bits that make your ban look acceptable please and that isn't the whole story is it.

Edit:
All I want to do is play Fearless, I donate because I enjoy the server and like to RP. However situations like these just make me angry,perhaps they even influence my ingame character to a more aggressive person but that's not my intention. Like said, there was no raid and I had a legit reason to throw that molav.
(05-21-2012, 07:46 PM)Jacob1029 Wrote: So where was the lie?
If you had bothered to reply to any of my posts (asides from this one) you would of known I had a mic, and I used it. As did he.
Still fail to see how I random raided when I took nothing and he attacked me? Explain that.
Stop picking the bits that make your ban look acceptable please and that isn't the whole story is it.

Edit:
All I want to do is play Fearless, I donate because I enjoy the server and like to RP. However situations like these just make me angry,perhaps they even influence my ingame character to a more aggressive person but that's not my intention. Like said, there was no raid and I had a legit reason to throw that molav.

Donating has absolutely nothing to do with the situation here, and does not shield you from any punishment given with a rulebreak.

You don't seem to know the definition of raiding, let me freshen it up to you:
Raiding applies whenever you get into someone's base without them agreeing to it, the way you do it doesn't matter, neither if you did or did not touch his contraband. I read every line you wrote, you simply don't seem to understand the situation from an unbiased position.
Credit goes to Jamie.
(05-21-2012, 08:23 PM)Ruxandra Wrote:

Edit:

Donating has absolutely nothing to do with the situation here, and does not shield you from any punishment given with a rulebreak.

Raiding applies whenever you get into someone's base without them agreeing to it, the way you do it doesn't matter, neither if you did or did not touch his contraband. I read every line you wrote, you simply don't seem to understand the situation from an unbiased position.

I do not wish to use it as a shield, I was just saying I pay into this server because I love it so why would I ruin it by things like this.

If you say that is the definition then fine, but why do you ignore my valid points? Seems biased.
He attacked me, I wanted to scare him. Do you think I would waste a molav on a bmd knowing that he will just return and I will be in no more of a better position. I wasn't even a rebel, I did not want that base I was just lending them a hand.

The only reason his base got hit was the fact that he jumped over his big mighty wall and came towards me.

This was no raid, rdm, killfest etc. I only wanted to help the rebels out, and if I have done wrong by using a molatov as self defence I apologize. I do apologize for hitting his base also, but he shouldn't come at me. He could have pulled out a crowbar on bind as he got close? Do you understand my points? It was selfdefence Ruxandra.
(05-21-2012, 08:35 PM)Jacob1029 Wrote:

Edit:

I do not wish to use it as a shield, I was just saying I pay into this server because I love it so why would I ruin it by things like this.

If you say that is the definition then fine, but why do you ignore my valid points? Seems biased.
He attacked me, I wanted to scare him. Do you think I would waste a molav on a bmd knowing that he will just return and I will be in no more of a better position. I wasn't even a rebel, I did not want that base I was just lending them a hand.

The only reason his base got hit was the fact that he jumped over his big mighty wall and came towards me.

This was no raid, rdm, killfest etc. I only wanted to help the rebels out, and if I have done wrong by using a molatov as self defence I apologize. I do apologize for hitting his base also, but he shouldn't come at me. He could have pulled out a crowbar on bind as he got close? Do you understand my points? It was selfdefence Ruxandra.

So what if he comes at you? If he pulled a crowbar, all of this would have been avoided since it was a legit reason to raid him. You can't anticipate people's moves and use them as excuses. He was found dead inside UM, not outside.
Credit goes to Jamie.
(05-21-2012, 08:40 PM)Ruxandra Wrote:

Edit:

So what if he comes at you? If he pulled a crowbar, all of this would have been avoided since it was a legit reason to raid him. You can't anticipate people's moves and use them as excuses. He was found dead inside UM, not outside.

That's a very fair point, none of this would of happened if we didn't "raid" him. I was there as "muscle". I was asked to show my hand, and hopefully that would scare him into being bought out. We never went with an intention of attacking him.

It wasn't the fact that he could of pulled out a crowbar that was my concern, it was the fact I was yelling in my mic stay back or I'll take you down and he kept coming and punching me.

I threw the molav, missed/damaged him and then his wall burnt down. We got into a chase ,he went through the hole so me and the rebels crowbar unholstered. I kept shouting on mic get on the ground, we don't want to fight (the rebels actually wanted just to join his base).

But the point is, I haven't lied Ruxandra which ultimately what this ban is for. I just want to play this game, I can understand what you thought/interpreted from the situation but it really wasn't like that. Please, just give me a chance to play again this week and let me proof you wrong with your negative thoughts on aspects of myself.
(05-21-2012, 08:46 PM)Jacob1029 Wrote:
(05-21-2012, 08:40 PM)Ruxandra Wrote:

Edit:

That's a very fair point, none of this would of happened if we didn't "raid" him. I was there as "muscle". I was asked to show my hand, and hopefully that would scare him into being bought out. We never went with an intention of attacking him.

It wasn't the fact that he could of pulled out a crowbar that was my concern, it was the fact I was yelling in my mic stay back or I'll take you down and he kept coming and punching me.

I threw the molav, missed/damaged him and then his wall burnt down. We got into a chase ,he went through the hole so me and the rebels crowbar unholstered. I kept shouting on mic get on the ground, we don't want to fight (the rebels actually wanted just to join his base).

But the point is, I haven't lied Ruxandra which ultimately what this ban is for. I just want to play this game, I can understand what you thought/interpreted from the situation but it really wasn't like that. Please, just give me a chance to play again this week and let me proof you wrong with your negative thoughts on aspects of myself.

I haven't gotten any negative thoughts on you. It was very hard piecing the thoughts togheder. And I found some very unusual flaws:

In your initial unban request, you stated that the molotov was due to him heavily insulting you guys. In this unban request you mention him getting very close and you feeling threatened followed by a post with him punching you.

Which story are you going to stick to? I'm trying to understand you here, but you won't let me.
Credit goes to Jamie.