Darkshadow's Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] DarkShadow.

Your ban ID: 9839.

Banned by: Temar.

Server: Probably both, but I've only tried connecting to v2d.

Involved: Me and the sorry guy I ran over. I can not remember his name.

Why we should unban you: I've had a big break from FL, and I just recently joined to see if I could find someone to RP with. After a while of searching, I couldn't find anyone so I just got in my car and started driving around. It came to one point where I was so bored I was just driving around , refilling gas and driving more.

I noticed some guys, I think it was two, at the parking lot opposite of the radio station / pool. I stopped there and started talking to them, while one of the guys on the outside started clicking "E" and puching my car, which was locked. I called him some nasty stuff including Fa***t, and I also dropped the N-bomb. He ran about 20-30 feet in front of my car and I just hit the gas pedal and drove over him and away. A few seconds after I hit the ban screen and was disconnected.

That's the story, now for the motivation.

I'm not really like that. I enjoy roleplaying alot, and I've never had a ban before (I think I have around 100+ hours played). I have a bad habit from my buddies of refering one another as Ni***r. When I'm on FL servers, I try to leave my regular active vocabulary at the loading screen, but sometimes I forget. I haven't roleplayed alot with the admins on FL, but if I had, you would know I'm the kind of guy that you could randomly walk up to and I would start roleplaying with you if you confronted me with something I could roleplay along with.

At the end of the day, I'm a human as everyone else, and I make mistakes. I'm asking for an unban because I like the FL community. I was acting like a douche, I'm really sorry, it won't happen again.

- Dark
You have around 33 hours left of punishment. I vote for it to stay this way, it's the only way people will learn and not say those things, not just you.

As I've said many times, we need to set examples.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(05-22-2012, 02:34 PM)Holdem Wrote: You have around 33 hours left of punishment. I vote for it to stay this way, it's the only way people will learn and not say those things, not just you.

As I've said many times, we need to set examples.

When I check my ban in the ban section, it says I've got 24 days left.

- Dark
Uhh yeah I think this was a typo by Temar but lets wait and see what he says.

I will send this unban req to him.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
It wasnt a mistake
you called someone fa****
then started some racist talk about chineese
then CDM a guy

I will reduce too 1 Week from ban issue time
Which from what i just checked is today so your now unbanned
In future be more careful what you are saying