Unban/reduced ban request: [FL:RP]Byakkosaurus
Your Name: [FL:RP]Byakkosaurus

Your ban ID: 10051

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Server: v33x

Involved: Didn't catch the username of the person I killed, But Shax was involved.

Why we should unban you: I'll begin with my summary of what happened. I was driving to park my car (lagging hard) and there was a firetruck infront of me. The firetruck blocked the way to the parking area, so I give it a little nudge to try and push it forward, to no avail. I reversed backwards and then intended to drive over the mound of grass into the parking area, as I did my screen froze, and I had just ran over the driver of the firetruck who had walked behind his vehicle. For this I got 2 hours blacklist from vehicles. Which I accepted without argument.
Shax pm'd and told me it did look like I had lagged, So said he'd give me a ride. He lockpicked Tom 'LoopY' Sawyer's mustang (with permission apparently) and started driving away, I chased after him and asked if I could have a ride. As he's driving away he gets stopped by a cop and attempted arrest, there was also a man standing by the cop pointing an assault rifle at Shax, So I assumed he was SS.
Shax and I were jokingly roleplaying being in a relationship, So I killed the cop with my crowbar so Shax could escape, then ran at the SS member. Who swiftly killed me. Then when I respawned after about 10 seconds I was banned.

I'm going to assume the reason my ban was labelled mass RDM was due to the car crash before, So that's why I included it in this story. I'm going to accept what I did by killing the cop then attacking the SS member was wrong. And that i've learned my lesson. However if the car crash serves as addition to my ban I'd like for the time to be reduced.

I have learned my lesson, and I can't wait to get back on the server. I'll also try and get Shax to post on here for confirmation later.

Regards

Byakkosaurus
At least you had the guts to admit your mistake. Ban reduced to 1 day. Thank you for being honest.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.