Ban for NRL? UnFair - By [FL] Ruxandra
Your name: (Steam friends name)
_Mafian_CZ
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
[FL] Ruxandra
Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)
V2d
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
Others Rebels and my friend GreyFox CZ
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

Hi I was banned by [FL] Ruxandra for NLR Breaking.
It Admin Fail because i was connected at server auround 10 minutes and i was at UM was police raid and i was hidden behind building. I have going to my car and police have saw me and shooting i didnt died. Police tazed me and [FL] Ruxandra banned me for NLR, why?! when i was at server i didnt die...
It is unfair ban, because i didn't die for all time when i was been at server.
Please Unban me.. THX for reply.
MafianCZ
God's make me nervous, when man walk with weapon drawn.
You were killed in the raid and came back taking your car, trying to CDM the attackers. You got off easy.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I did wasnt killed ... i was in my base at yellow tanks .. ad a saw police how try to crack keypad .. i repead I DIDNT DIED .. Look to log or i dont know where is die record
Dude. Maybe that ban is unfair, but your English is very bad.

Hey admin. Check the logs. He didn't died. I was at the accident and the police just tazed him, not killed him...
He didn't die. First check logs.
To Topna: your inteligence is like a potato
(05-20-2012, 04:53 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: You were killed in the raid and came back taking your car, trying to CDM the attackers. You got off easy.

Can you reply?!
Ban under 24 hours. Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.