Oh cmon? u joking holdem?
Your name:[FL:RP]Demon

Your ban ID:10012

Banned by:Holdem

Server:V2D

Involved:None

Why we should unban you:Okay i dind literally leave server to avoid my punishment for arrest it was V33x i was auto connecting to it it if gets back on! but i was about to get arrested And then my auto connect to v33x started to connect sinds it got up and i left i swear I even tried to rejoin back to V2D to explain it but it was full but u banned me i was even trying to add u to explain but u declined This is a very unfair ban please unban! i wanna play!!!! IL join V2D get arrested 2 time then just leave and play V33x!!!!!!!! please o mg
Looking at the logs it looks like the server did just come up

but im not sure how this will affect ban, as it was more than just leaving
(05-19-2012, 06:54 PM)Temar Wrote: Looking at the logs it looks like the server did just come up

but im not sure how this will affect ban, as it was more than just leaving

wat was it more?
apart from the arrest which is covered by your reason, i think there was something else
but wait for holdem
(05-19-2012, 07:23 PM)Temar Wrote: apart from the arrest which is covered by your reason, i think there was something else
but wait for holdem

Soo where is he staying? cant u pm or something
Temar was there, I was there. I went to you because you did something wrong, I believe you where running away from police when handcuffed, ignoring Fear RP. I ordered them to taze you, you got tazed, then you disconnected.

Thing is, when a server isn't up, you can't set to auto-connect to the server I believe. I believe you can only do that if it's full.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
You actually can do that when it is offline.. If you have the "GameInfo console" up, but it says that the server is down, you will automatically join the server when it comes up.
yer if you have it in your list from when it was up, and click it, but get no response (in the pop up connect window)
and leave it, it will keep trying
Since I was the cop having troubles with him I am going to write here, If not then I am sorry.

But yes, I tazed and cuffed him. I picked him back up to get the arrest warrant (pres was taking a while) and you continued to run away from me whenever you got back up whenever I had a gun pointed at you tell you not to move. Holdem then came told me to taze you again (so I did) and you disconnected to avoid the situation. You were trying to run away from me to get away from it, then when you finally were caught and holdem was there you disconnected. Your story is hardly believable in eyes.

-Fultzy
(05-20-2012, 04:00 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Since I was the cop having troubles with him I am going to write here, If not then I am sorry.

But yes, I tazed and cuffed him. I picked him back up to get the arrest warrant (pres was taking a while) and you continued to run away from me whenever you got back up whenever I had a gun pointed at you tell you not to move. Holdem then came told me to taze you again (so I did) and you disconnected to avoid the situation. You were trying to run away from me to get away from it, then when you finally were caught and holdem was there you disconnected. Your story is hardly believable in eyes.

-Fultzy

U had a taze gun pointint at me thats not realy something to be scared of soo Oh and holden dind came u I... i ran to holdem for u spam tazing while i wasnt even moving,And they can proof it By seeying The time i left and when serv came on and if i did auto connect to it u little minge

(05-20-2012, 03:58 PM)Temar Wrote: yer if you have it in your list from when it was up, and click it, but get no response (in the pop up connect window)
and leave it, it will keep trying

Oh and ye i got that