Unban puré
Your name: [FP:RP] Puré

Your ban ID:10006

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra (an admin who should not be an admin)

Server: v2d

Involved:the rebel leader not sure hes name tho

Why we should unban you:

[FL] Ruxandra banned me for no reason.

she is the one who's lying. not me

let me get the full story just because [FL] Ruxandra didnt saw what really happend.

First of al.

I came in to the apartments, i saw my leader dead on the floor (for your information i was a rebel)
and a male with a long coat and a hat with an UP150 (not sure the name of the gun)
i played FEARRP, he asked me to leave. i did. ofcouce because i didnt had a gun.

than i came back, nocking on hes door asking if i could speak to him why he killed my boss, than a gun fire was shot trough the door and therefor i took out MY gun for my own protection.
later on my rebel leader came by, without me asking to lockpick the door he did, i made use of it to try to get the man with the long coat and the hat out of hes base because he where shooting at me.

that didnt work out, he did not die and later on.. a random taxidriver shoot everyone down.. like from out of nothing. and killed us all took our guns..

after that i asked [FL] Ruxandra to get the taxidriver banned.. ofcource? because thats just a random kill? and i asked if i could get my gun back..

than [FL] Ruxandra answerd i was lying. witch im not. well you know what lets copy the PM's

ME: (PM) To [FL] Ruxandra: please ban the taxidriver and get my gun back? random killed me?

(PM) [FL] Ruxandra: You tried raiding his base.

(PM) To [FL] Ruxandra: wrong, i got shot by a carleone member so thats why i had a gun out.

(PM) [FL] Ruxandra: Wrong, you tried raiding him and he killed you.

(PM) To [FL] Ruxandra: its cool that you know the story better than me even tho i was there and you was not.

(PM) [FL] Ruxandra: I was there up untill you lockpicked his door and he killed you with an M4.

Its funny that you saw me lockpicking it? while i dont have lockpicks at al.

(PM) To [FL] Ruxandra: its cool that you think that i lockpicked the door. because i dont have lockpicks.
(

Ruxandra.. really? u just mad because im right and ur abusing the admin powers to ban me so you get your right?

to be honest its my 2nd ban by you, you also banned gregnator way to fast without even thinking about it...
maybe you should use your brain once before you ban someone.

i just came up with the idea what couldhave happend:

i did kill the carleone member, and he respawned as a taxidriver and killed me. witch makes it a whole other story. than the taxidriver did NLR.

but i didnt raided any taxidriver, the taxidriver came out of nowhere, and killed me.

all i did was protecting myself from the carleone member..

so therefor the taxi driver or random killing people, or NLR by respawning as a taxidriver and come back to kill me

as you can see, i didnt lie about anything you just didnt saw it right.
I partially saw the situation and made my decision afterwards. It doesn't matter if it was you or Redux who lockpicked the door, you both got inside armed and the base owner came and killed you both with an M4.

You then started PMing about how I should ban him for RDM and give you your weapons back, refusing to understand when I explained why.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(05-20-2012, 08:06 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: I partially saw the situation and made my decision afterwards. It doesn't matter if it was you or Redux who lockpicked the door, you both got inside armed and the base owner came and killed you both with an M4.

You then started PMing about how I should ban him for RDM and give you your weapons back, refusing to understand when I explained why.

well i saw a carleone member in the base. and a taxi driver killed me

so you say that the carleone member respawned as a taxi driver and came back withing 2 minutes to kill all of us, that makes him abusing NLR, and respawning as a other job to kill me and to take my gun.

i asked you to ban the taxi driver because HE HAD nothing to do with this all, it was me against a carleone member, ofcouce if there was a carleone member who killed me i would not have send you a pm, because that i just lost the war, but in this case its strange that there comes a taxi driver OUT OF NOTHING and kill me, while there was no taxi driver in the first place.

thats the only reason WHY i asked you it, im not a douchbag who cries about the gun if he lost a fight. but in this case im kinda got randomly killed

and im pretty sure that the carleone member (who probably respawned as the taxidriver) is now laughing hes ass off because you banned me.
(05-20-2012, 08:13 AM)wesleyg Wrote:
(05-20-2012, 08:06 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: I partially saw the situation and made my decision afterwards. It doesn't matter if it was you or Redux who lockpicked the door, you both got inside armed and the base owner came and killed you both with an M4.

well i saw a carleone member in the base. and a taxi driver killed me

so you say that the carleone member respawned as a taxi driver and came back withing 2 minutes to kill all of us, that makes him abusing NLR, and respawning as a other job to kill me and to take my gun.

i asked you to ban the taxi driver because HE HAD nothing to do with this all, it was me against a carleone member, ofcouce if there was a carleone member who killed me i would not have send you a pm, because that i just lost the war, but in this case its strange that there comes a taxi driver OUT OF NOTHING and kill me, while there was no taxi driver in the first place.

thats the only reason WHY i asked you it, im not a douchbag who cries about the gun if he lost a fight. but in this case im kinda got randomly killed

and im pretty sure that the carleone member (who probably respawned as the taxidriver) is now laughing hes ass off because you banned me.

You tried raiding the taxi driver's base and he killed you, that was your situation with him.
Credit goes to Jamie.
mind reading what i said?

i have not shot a single round at a taxidriver, a taxidriver came out of nowhere..

you where lying that you have seen it al to me, because if you did you wouldhave seen a carleone member in the base, and i shoot at him. but apparently you dont know the difference between a carleone member, and a taxidriver.
well Ruxandra, gonna ignore the whole topic now hé? too bad because you know you where wrong. im sure there will be random bans by you again, just because you don't like me.

because you like abusing your admin powers to ban me, so im not around..

Lets all say congratulations to this admin, for random banning me, and lets wait for the next one.

Hooray for Ruxandra

gonna be fun on this server with her around
I stated my side of the story and the reason for your ban. Please refrain from insulting me.
Credit goes to Jamie.
(05-20-2012, 04:05 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: I stated my side of the story and the reason for your ban. Please refrain from insulting me.

Im sorry if thats insulting to you, but this is how i feel if you ban me, to be honest i dont even think you care what reason that you banned be, "i was lying to you" as far as i know you lied to me about that you have seen it all, apartently you have not seen a think, and just when i started to PM you, you saw my name. remembered that name because i probably was the first who was against your ban, and just hate on me.
Ban passed. Thread locked.
Credit goes to Jamie.